Thread: trouble with nintendo wii sensor bar on pc emulators

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default trouble with nintendo wii sensor bar on pc emulators

I am trying to connect wii remote to pc and use it as a mouse for lights shooters. I run it through a usb adapter and glovepie using the ir motion plus script and my problem it I CAN;T GET IT TO CONNECT TO THE SENSOR BAR.''
    Is it because I need the motionplus part or am I doing something wrong on the pc side?

I fixed the problem but i have a new question now, why does glovepie not work at moving mouse in epsxe the button command works but it won't move with just the wiimote?
    Last edited by deadlegion; 25th-February-2013 at 04:13. Reason: posts merged
    In the cursed year 1943, Crawley returned.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

ePSXe 1.7.0 and under has no mouse support

ePSXe 1.8.0 does though, but I have not tested this personally

Test it with an actual mouse or touch pad first and make sure it's working in the first place

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    Blog Entries

it uses the mouse it moves on the touchpad but not on the emulated wiimote.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

perhaps it is just not supported by ePSXe if it works outside of it but not in it

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    Blog Entries

works in psxfin 1.13 but the on screen cursor in em is non existent.
    can anyone help fix that problem?
    Scratch that, the emu's cursor works fine. But can someone tell how to keep it from shooting way off when I change to fullscreen [window not very big on 1366x786 resolution screen.]
    Last edited by soratron; 1st-March-2013 at 19:35.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Can't you change the res it runs at in windowed mode so you don't need to toggle full screen

I don't use that emu myself and not enough time to mess with it

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    Blog Entries

forget it i've finally been reemployed so I'll just by light gun for tv or wait till wiisx gets ligthgun compatibility oh and 2 questions, at what time did nintendo remove the gcn port from the wii?
    and my brother has a slim ps3 probably the 160gb one but he says he can't get ps1 to play on his i thought sony only removed the ps2 from slims.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The wii package that has Wii Points included (instead of and as well as a game) does not have GC ports and the new slim model also has no GC support

Dates I'm not 100% on depends on the region, not even sure you can get those here

The PS3... last time I said the PS3 had no support for PS2 and PSX I got tons of posts back being told I didn't know what I was talking about so that must be per region, my PS3 has not support for PSX or PS2 discs though, I really don't care as I own both of those consoles anyway

I don't remember how big my HDD in it is though I think it's a 600GB one though, I do know I keep running out of space with all the Playstation Plus games I download though as well as the few games I keep installed, my PS3 is mid range though got it just before the new slims came out (Original Bulky/Slim/New Slim)

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    Blog Entries

thanks so he was right only supports downloads of psone, oh speaking of that i'm modding the case to have windows [legacy of kain letters from soul reaver and raziel's symbol]
    what tool do i need to cut clean holes for the plastic pieces? i also plan on doing the same to a wii that had gcn with the symbol on the sides.