Thread: (nexus 7)issues with using anything plugged into the otg cable

Thanks

Default (nexus 7)issues with using anything plugged into the otg cable

I have a ps2 USB controller adapter, and was successfully playing legend of dragoon on my nexus 7. Out of nowhere the controller stops working. I continue to plug in a another USB gamepad (that doesn't require drivers) and still couldn't map buttons to it through the emulator. I also plugged in a USB keyboard, still nothing. I don't understand what happened.. Just the other day i could plug my ps2 controller into my tablet and play psx games like it was the real thing. can i replace usb port drivers or something? Any comments would be greatly appreciated..

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Not having one of these myself I can't be too much help to be honest, at the same time I don't like unanswered Q's

The first thing I would try is resetting the system

Nest up a hard reset after you backup everything on it

The fault seems to be outside the emulator rather than the emulator itself, but to make sure try mapping the usb devices in other software, preferably games or other emulators

If there is an issue with the emulator then a re-install after removing it should do the trick (backup the memcards), or you could simply remove the settings file if there is one

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Thanks for the reply man. Yeah, its not the emu...it straight up wont work with anything attached. Only problem with backing up is that i dont have a pc.. Haha. I thought of the hard reset idea, it sounds like it would work honestly. But yes thanks for the support