Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brazilian Wii

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok that's what I wanted to read! I'm going to download a game on Wii shop and test my Wii! when I have more free time I will softmod it and try some games!

I really appreciate your help thx man!

EDIT: Also I'm messing around in some channels just to feel how a virgin Wii is before the softmod is there any problem? I installed a wii ware game with my 1000 wii points and I'm using the nintendo channel downloaded from the wii shop. When I have to make a copy of my nand should I leave this way or go to the settings and choose "Format Wii System Memory" to get a clean nand? what is safe thing to do here?
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within
    the heart of mankind." - Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Ok that's what I wanted to read! I'm going to download a game on Wii shop and test my Wii! when I have more free time I will softmod it and try some games!

I really appreciate your help thx man!

EDIT: Also I'm messing around in some channels just to feel how a virgin Wii is before the softmod is there any problem? I installed a wii ware game with my 1000 wii points and I'm using the nintendo channel downloaded from the wii shop. When I have to make a copy of my nand should I leave this way or go to the settings and choose "Format Wii System Memory" to get a clean nand? what is safe thing to do here?
    A NAND is like a full system backup. In Windows, your computer automatically stores many system backups when updating. You too can make several NAND backups if you prefer, but whether there are official applications on your Wii does not make any difference.

Thanks
    EP Points

That's nice! I was thinking that the nand backup had to be clean.

I know my internet connection sucks but I'm able to play online games on PC and watch youtube videos normally but the Youtube channel for Wii just sucks for me and the videos stop in the middle to load any ideas why? Can I do somethig on the router?

Thanks
    EP Points

I know my internet connection sucks but I'm able to play online games on PC and watch youtube videos normally but the Youtube channel for Wii just sucks for me and the videos stop in the middle to load any ideas why? Can I do somethig on the router?
    The Wii YouTube channel sucks. There really isn't much else to it.

Normally I'd recommend using WiiMC, but relatively recently it has not been performing well, and the last two updates have not fixed the YT channel, regardless of what the changelog says.
    My gear:
    Spoiler warning:
    PC:
    Operating Systems: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Linux Mint 15 (partition on main drive), Windows XP Profesional x64 (on separate drive)
    Mainboard: MSi 890 FXA-GD65
    Processor (CPU): AMD Phenom II X6 1100T, 3.3 GHz
    Graphics Card (GPU): HIS HD 6870 IceQ X TurboX 1GB GDDR5
    RAM: 8 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 594MHz (9-9-9-24)

Nintendo DS Lite:
    Acekard 2.1
    Samsung class 10 32GB MicroSDHC

Sony PSP-1000 (phat)
    6.39 PRO-C2 Custom Firmware
    PhotoFast CR-5400 MicroSD to MS Pro Duo Adapter Dual Slot
    SanDisk Ultra class 10 32GB MicroSDHC

Thanks
    EP Points

I just wanted to read that! I was thinking that this youtube channel was poorly made but it could be my internet connection too!

OK I found some time to softmod my Wii and I manage to run Pandora Tower from a pendrive : )

Modmii installed the Configurable USB-Loader and a forwarder so I can go directly to it. Now I have a question can I just delete the forwarder using the same place I use to delete original wii channels on data management>channels? is it safe?

I'm using the USB Loader GX with it's own forwarder and I just want to get rid of the ugly old one!
    Last edited by Bruno; 22nd-February-2013 at 13:49.

Thanks
    EP Points

Now I have a question can I just delete the forwarder using the same place I use to delete original wii channels on data management>channels? is it safe?

I'm using the USB Loader GX with it's own forwarder and I just want to get rid of the ugly old one!
    Yes you can, and yes, it is safe. You are being a little too precautions here.

IIRC though, I once read about how you need to use a WAD manager to completely get rid of a channel, but I don't know how much of a difference that makes.
    My gear:
    Spoiler warning:
    PC:
    Operating Systems: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Linux Mint 15 (partition on main drive), Windows XP Profesional x64 (on separate drive)
    Mainboard: MSi 890 FXA-GD65
    Processor (CPU): AMD Phenom II X6 1100T, 3.3 GHz
    Graphics Card (GPU): HIS HD 6870 IceQ X TurboX 1GB GDDR5
    RAM: 8 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 594MHz (9-9-9-24)

Nintendo DS Lite:
    Acekard 2.1

Sony PSP-1000 (phat)
    6.39 PRO-C2 Custom Firmware
    PhotoFast CR-5400 MicroSD to MS Pro Duo Adapter Dual Slot
    SanDisk Ultra class 10 32GB MicroSDHC

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah sorry here where I live things are just too expensive so I don't want to rush things and turn my brand new Wii on a door stop but I appreciate the patiente hahahaha

I keep searching on the internet but it's nice to confirm things with ppl that already heard about the process or did for themselves.

I saved all the files modmii made for my SD and in the wad folder I found the forwarder! I used the same program Multi-Mod-Manager to install all wads to uninstall that forwarder and my Wii is still alive!

I got scared cause some ppl say that you have to remove the wad and others say that it's safe via data management>channels. Maybe they both are safe but I think I'm going to stick with the Multi-Mod-Manager to remove not original wads and use the data management>channels to remove original things!

EDIT1:

Can someone please help me!

Ok I had problems with Virtua Tennis 2009 but I decided to ignore but now I'm having problems with Mario Kart Wii

It's a little problem too but I wanted to know what I'm doing wrong! The opening video sometimes works perfect and other times it stutters : (

I'm using a flash drive is this the reason? I tried both FAT32 and WBFS and the problem is still there.

EDIT2:

ok a little update:

I tried both USB loader GX and CFG in default settings and the opening still stutters In GX I tried to put in the game config like this: game ios=250 and still stutters! Can I say this is a flash drive fault then?

First I used my new Sandisk Cruzer Blade USB Flash Drive
    http://www.sandisk.com/products/usb/.../cruzer-blade/

Now I'm going to try my old Kingston
    http://www.acheicompras.com.br/images/1476.jpg

The Kingston is also giving me problems so I don't know what to do It's a little problem but I wanted to try to fix all problems to avoid future headaches

TRIED ALL CIOS ONE BY ONE and the cIOS 224 SEEMS to fix the problem!
    Last edited by Bruno; 24th-February-2013 at 22:17. Reason: posts merged