Thread: Gamecube Music Rips via Dolphin's Extract File feature

Thanks
    EP Points

Unhappy Gamecube Music Rips via Dolphin's Extract File feature

After a while, I decided to try and do a music rip off Sonic Heroes for GCN since I want to try out making a soundtrack by myself (and converting it to FLAC).

However, I have a couple of problems after viewing the filesystem via dolphin:

1. Don't know the names or the file extensions of music files (since there are so many files in the way)
    2. If I did get the music files, don't know how to extract/convert/whatever you call it
    3. Don't know how to convert to FLAC (new to converting files)

SO... my questions are the following:

How do I get the music files?
    How can I convert the music files?
    How did others manage to get game rips of soundtracks?

EDIT: I can get the music files, but I need help in renaming them. I can rename the courses and maybe some other stuff like the system screens, but nothing else. They came as ADX format so I figured out how to get the music and convert to wav then flac. So I have Step 1 of my gamerip.

EDIT 2: I've attached the ones I can't figure out and the ones I guessed. They're in FLAC format since I got a converter.

EDIT 3: I'm fine now, don't bother helping now.
    Last edited by ndsplayer19576; 11th-February-2013 at 19:00.