Thanks
    EP Points

Damn, now I want to play this game.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    Damn, now I want to play this game.
    You definitely should. Just go to the main site and snag Super C and an emulator. I recommend NEStopia, and enjoy!.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    They start flinging those skeet out fairly fast there at round 30. I think round 99's doable though. The only thing is my arm getting tired from holding the damn zapper up for that long. I have a couple other zapper games, Shooting Range and To the Earth. Their okay, but nothing beats the awesome simplicity of Clay Shooting. I really want Hogan's Alley though mainly for the shooting gallery where you have to keep bouncing the cans. I used to play that a lot when I was a kid.

I've never played Dragon Strike personally. Is it kind of like Heroes of the Lance?
    My arm gets tired just playing regular Duck Hunt. Maybe I'll give Clay Shooting a try later on, after I finish Super C (just started Act 8 with one continue and four lives, I think it'll be soon).

I have a couple of Light Gun games. Barker Bill's Trick Shooting, Duck Hunt, Freedom Force, Gotcha!, Operation Wolf, and Track & Field 2. Operation Wolf is brand new, though, so I won't be playing that one.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh, and from the looks of it Dragon Strike is basically an "open world" shmup where you pilot a dragon. Best way to describe it, I guess.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    My arm gets tired just playing regular Duck Hunt. Maybe I'll give Clay Shooting a try later on, after I finish Super C (just started Act 8 with one continue and four lives, I think it'll be soon).

I have a couple of Light Gun games. Barker Bill's Trick Shooting, Duck Hunt, Freedom Force, Gotcha!, Operation Wolf, and Track & Field 2. Operation Wolf is brand new, though, so I won't be playing that one.
    Oh yeah, I forgot I had Operation Wolf as well. I really need to get more light gun games for the NES. Sega actually made some pretty good light gun games too for the SMS. I also have the Virtua Cop bundle for Sega Saturn, one of my all-time fav light gun games.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh yeah, I forgot I had Operation Wolf as well. I really need to get more light gun games for the NES. Sega actually made some pretty good light gun games too for the SMS. I also have the Virtua Cop bundle for Sega Saturn, one of my all-time fav light gun games.
    Between the two of us, I think we own almost every Light Gun Series game there is.

Also, just finished Super C. The last boss is a lot easier than I expected when you don't have a power up.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Between the two of us, I think we own almost every Light Gun Series game there is.

Also, just finished Super C. The last boss is a lot easier than I expected when you don't have a power up.
    Hell yeah. I think the only one neither of us mentioned was Gumshoe. Also Bayou Billy had some light gun segments, but I wouldn't really consider it a light gun game per se.

Oh yeah, you just get up right next to him and shoot diagonally. Then just shoot up when a spiky ball is dropping your way. That boss always really disappointed me as a kid. I was expecting something a bit more epic and difficult.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hell yeah. I think the only one neither of us mentioned was Gumshoe. Also Bayou Billy had some light gun segments, but I wouldn't really consider it a light gun game per se.

Oh yeah, you just get up right next to him and shoot diagonally. Then just shoot up when a spiky ball is dropping your way. That boss always really disappointed me as a kid. I was expecting something a bit more epic and difficult.
    Wild Gunman as well. Umm... I think there are more, but not many.

I've actually found most of the bosses in this game were kind of disappointing once you found their weak spot or had the right weapon. The Act 7 boss I barely even had to move since I had Split Shot. I just stood in the center of the screen, shot off to the side once or twice to kill some of the blob stuff, rinse and repeat. I think the same for Act 6 as well...

Okay. Gotta grab another beer, upload my proof for Elmy that I beat Super C, then see what to start on next.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Wild Gunman as well. Umm... I think there are more, but not many.

I've actually found most of the bosses in this game were kind of disappointing once you found their weak spot or had the right weapon. The Act 7 boss I barely even had to move since I had Split Shot. I just stood in the center of the screen, shot off to the side once or twice to kill some of the blob stuff, rinse and repeat. I think the same for Act 6 as well...

Okay. Gotta grab another beer, upload my proof for Elmy that I beat Super C, then see what to start on next.
    Ahh, yes. I'm sure there's not a whole lot of them. I should concentrate on getting all of the light gun games. Since most of them are pretty common or at the most uncommon. I don't think a single one could be considered "rare".

Yeah, most of the bosses are pretty easy. It's usually the level hazards that end up killing you. Also spread shot is godly in that game. If you can hold onto it the entire game it makes it a cinch to beat.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Note to self. I suck at Bionic Commando.

Thanks
    EP Points

Note to self. I suck at Bionic Commando.
    It's really easy once you get the hang of it. I hated it when my dad got me playing first. Now it's one of my favorite NES games.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    It's really easy once you get the hang of it. I hated it when my dad got me playing first. Now it's one of my favorite NES games.
    I can't get past the fact that I can't jump to dodge attacks. It's really annoying.

I've moved on to Ninja Gaiden II instead. Which is a bit more of my calibre of game.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh look after 3 days my gamertag finally updated. Stoopid.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Oh look after 3 days my gamertag finally updated. Stoopid.
    I had to wait for about 24 hours when I first tried using this gamercard.
    Now I just connect my 360 to live every day or so and it seems fine, but it still takes a few hours to update data anyway.

Spoiler warning: