Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Cool Dreamcast CD-R NTSC-U/PAL-E Releases # to Z

This is in the hope I can stop any confusion related to the actual releases as there have been many released of some games, best way is just to make sure you have the latest rip, though that is not a certain way to get the best rip, but in general getting the latest version will be the best

KEY

Game Name = The name of the game I may put an alt name in italic though (some games have different names depending on the region)
    Group = the Group that made the release
    Region = the original region the release is made from (they should be playable unirversaly though)
    Dumped = the date the group released the release Day/Month/Year
    Media = the type of CD-R required standard 80min or 99min (74min & 90min Rips do exist but I listed those as 80min or 99min as they are more common types of CD-R)
    Image = the type of CD image that was used for the release [not all cdi images are Mil-CD and not all bin+cue image are not Mil-CD]
    Mil-CD = If no or N/A it will not boot directly and will require the boot CD Utopia to play the disc if yes I will list the type data/data or audio/data (I need to revise older posts)
    VGA = If the game has VGA boot enabled (some games have VGA supported but do not have it enabled some might have it enabled but do not support it)
    For more on VGA support see my VGA guide here
    Intro = Some release groups inserted an Intro with information about the group that released it
    Notes = Anything I think may be important

Anything left blank except notes means I have yet to test those things

Index coming soon
    Last edited by Zorlon; 14th-May-2013 at 14:19.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post: