Thread: Anyone know how to copy PSX and PS2 games?

Hokie Guest

Question Anyone know how to copy PSX and PS2 games?

I know it can be done, I just need to know how. This might not be the perfect forum for it, but I figured someone around here would know. I have NERO Burning Rom, a pretty new version too, got it with the CD Burner I bought in the spring.

Also, I found something on KaZaA that you dl, then burn onto a disc, and it makes it so that you don't need a MOD chip in your PS2 to play copied games. Is this thing fake, or what?

Any help on these subjects would be a great help.

Thanks

Ha! I'm not helping you you ungrateful wretch! You just got done saying how stupid this forum is in the Broken Links section. Go get some help elsewhere, I'm not in the mood to help little boys with big mouths.

SomeUserGuy Guest

check the thread he started in the broken links forum. he posted boobies as an apology.

Thanks

Default Re: Anyone know how to copy PSX and PS2 games?

Originally posted by Hokie
    I know it can be done, I just need to know how. This might not be the perfect forum for it, but I figured someone around here would know. I have NERO Burning Rom, a pretty new version too, got it with the CD Burner I bought in the spring.

Also, I found something on KaZaA that you dl, then burn onto a disc, and it makes it so that you don't need a MOD chip in your PS2 to play copied games. Is this thing fake, or what?

Any help on these subjects would be a great help.
    You had came to the right forum BUT the worng section. You should post this in "emulator related" section. Anyhow, to burn games from your harddrive to psx disc, you need to set to "Mode 2" or else it won't work. For PS2, you need a DVD-RW...

For your second question, you had probably find something called boot disc and it won't work psx. You still need a mod-chip or use the swap trick to play back-ups or import games.

They are hot, aren't they??

Thanks

Originally posted by SomeUserGuy
    check the thread he started in the broken links forum. he posted boobies as an apology.
    Well, maybe, maybe not. Anyways, I like white boobies better.

SomeUserGuy Guest

Originally posted by KnightofNachos

Well, maybe, maybe not. Anyways, I like white boobies better.
    ok.......

Hokie Guest

I have boobies of many colors.

SomeUserGuy Guest

how bout purple with a shade of green with a dash or orange and a hint of pink?