Thread: PCSX 1.0.0 - Final Fantasy X - HELLO!

Threaded View

Thanks

Red face PCSX 1.0.0 - Final Fantasy X - HELLO!

1st of all, Hello to all and all!

I've used Emulators before, but just the easy ones (gameboy, nintendo) this is my first time with the ps2 emulator and I need help.
    I want to play Final Fantasy X, so I downloaded the emulator (PCSX 1.0.0) I made the game as an iso since it's faster, so I was told...

Anyways these are my systems spec:

CPU: AMD Athlon 64-Bit X2 Dual Core 6000+ 3.1GHz
    RAM: 4GB DDR2
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti

I need help setting the emulator up, I have no idea where to begin.

I've not downloaded anything else, I have the Emulator, the game and the BIOS.

Okay... so... the game runs fine. Buuuuuut it lags at some point and looks blocky, like a small image zoomed in. And what I mean about the lag, I mean the game starts lagging like a forced slow-mo clip and the sounds start cracking up real bad.

I'm no pro and I am not worry, I believe this is only happening because I am using the default plugins and settings.

I know there are lots of threads like this one, but I just need some info on my system specs (which is the main reason why I made this thread) Will it run?

Also if anyone happens to play on STEAM I have 10 Dota 2 gift I am giving away... so yeah... just let me know mmmkay...
    Last edited by deadlegion; 29th-January-2013 at 22:41. Reason: posts merged