Hi There

I have the disc Digimon World Platinum for PS1/PSX.
However it has some scratches on it which might be causing one part of the game to glitch sometimes, which is occasional freezing after winning a tournament in the digimon arena which is sort of the main end game/open ended part of the game.

Was feeling nostalgic and bored so tried downloading the digimon world roms from this site. Tried both the E and U versions and theres something very annoying about them both. First of all one of thems completely glitched and freezes after winning a battle. A problem with both of them is you cannot skip the screen where your stats increase from training or collecting prize money after winning a battle. I can actually imagine sitting at the computer for 5 minutes watching the prize money tick down in later fights. And waiting for the stats to tick down after training is really annoying too.

In the platinum version you can skip these screens and I'm unable to find the rom for it anywhere online.

I'm unsure if its just the platinum version that has this feature or if any version of digimon world would have this feature but only on the actual disc in a real PS1, but that seems unlikely.

So I have a few questions,

- Can I upload the platinum rom to this website? Would it be appreciated
- If I rip an ISO from the disc, will any problems caused by scratching carry over? Everythings fine except for that one glitch which I'm not even sure is caused by scratching.
- If the rom for the platinum version of digimon world exists anywhere online already please point me to it because I cannot find it.

If anyones interested or can answer my questions let me know

Cheers
dylbro079