Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are there any isos on winMX???

otaku_wannabe Guest

Default are there any isos on winMX???

Does anyone know about that???

Thanks

If you look hard enough you will find them. I have seen them occasionally (Tony Hawks I remember) but most of them are Trade Only ISOs
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SomeUserGuy Guest

there are plenty of isos, more than you'll find on kazaa. and i love jenny is right, they're almost always trade only.

Thanks

erm.......Super Bagel?
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

NoGoodNamesLeft Guest

Yes there are lots of ISOs on WinMX, but I never see available ones... there are usually like 40-200 people queued for one... it really sucks

SomeUserGuy Guest

Originally posted by I Love Jenny
    erm.......Super Bagel?
    oops....sorry bout that. for some reason, i typed in his name. i'm telling you, it's that old guy in nachos's sig that's ruining my concentration.

JadeSaber Guest

I might be able to add a bit of helpful info here.
    Try searching KaZaA for the file extention type instead of ISO or the game's name. For example:
    If you are looking for Nintendo 64 games, search for .n64 or .v64
    I found this out by trial and error. I was searching for Palm OS games and applications. I tried searching for Palm OS, Palm OS games, Palm handheld...and finally it hit me. I searched for .prc and hit the jackpot!
    So I tried it with .n64. BINGO! Much better results.
    You might try it on WinMX, but you will likely still have to be put in line to download. That's why I don't use WinMX as often.

otaku_wannabe Guest

What would be the extention for psx isos, and one more question:

How is that e-donkey program, does it have any isos

chrono8921 Guest

It has plenty: www.sharereactor.com

otaku_wannabe Guest

Can U teach me how to use e-donkey.........

SomeUserGuy Guest

kazaa is the worst to use for movies, isos, emulation.....that sort, and is only good for mp3 (even though it's a crappy 128 kbs).

otaku_wannabe Guest

Ok, but can you teach me how to use edonkey or direct connect, and tell me if there are any hubs with isos.........

Denniz_Hawai Guest

I guess you should take that back someuserguy... Kazaa is perfect for movies, you can get all the newest movies!!! Just look for the biggest file size, almost all are on them, though on low quality, then again, USE FTP!!! better but slower...

otaku_wannabe Guest

Thats true I got men in black 2 and its perfect, also the music videos are great,

But, CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO USE DIRECT CONNECT OR EDONKEY!!!!!!!

SomeUserGuy Guest

Originally posted by Denniz_Hawai
    I guess you should take that back someuserguy... Kazaa is perfect for movies, you can get all the newest movies!!! Just look for the biggest file size, almost all are on them, though on low quality, then again, USE FTP!!! better but slower...
    some movies. i hate the ones taken from the theater, and kazaa has a majority of them. as to dvd rips, most on kazaa are in two files, and i don't like my movies in two files. plus, winmx has a wider selection, and by that, i've been able to find rare movies that you would never find on kazaa.