Thread: I'm new to emulation and am having problems getting neogeo games to run.

Thanks

Default I'm new to emulation and am having problems getting neogeo games to run.

like the title says i'm new at this and am having some trouble. i want to run metal slug using neoragex v 5.0. when i download the rom it downloads as a bunch of .bin files. i do not know how to get these files to import into the emeulator to play. i am using a Sony Vaio F22 laptop that is running windows 7. any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    EP Points

Don't extract the roms (bin files), put the zip archive inside the emulator ROMS dir.
    Launch NeoRageX
    Click the "IMPORT" button.
    Browse the romlist for Metal Slug (the title is white) and double click on it.

If the title remain grey, you've download the wrong romset (Mame and NeoRageX use different romsets) or you'll miss the NEOGEO Bios.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

WHy are you using Neorage? IM just curious. I really really like Kawaks. Heres a great tutorial for it. Also, you can infact permanently set your button inputs, it tells you in the read me file in kawaks folder how to do it.

http://www.fantasyanime.com/emuhelp/emuhelp_kawaks.htm
    STOP THE MADDENESS, STOP BUYING SPORTS GAMES!