Thread: Samurai Warrior Extreme legends 2 emulation help

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Samurai Warrior Extreme legends 2 emulation help

Howdy folks. I was super psyched this Christmas when I got a laptop of running my old Ps2 games. One imparticular, Samurai warriors extreme legends 2 is near and dear to my heart. But when I try running the ISO it'll load through the first little screen of the PS2, get to the screen that is all black with nothing but the words "Playstation 2" on it, and then those words turn all Missingno-esque, the emulator screen turns black and nothing.

Here is my Diag
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Let me tell ya though. This Laptop is a beast. It can run other PS2 Isos no problem. I'm running PCSX2 version 1.0.0.

Uhh the rom is one I got from here. http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...Europe)/154281

So. Yeah. Any advice? Did I leave anything out? Sorry if I'm making this more trouble than it's worth!

PS: This is about Radiata stories. The emulator just wont play the opening video, and I'm guessing any other kinds of Cinematics once I encounter them. Any suggestions? (Also, as this isn't the actual topic no need to feel like I'll be upset if you don't. Just thought I'd mention it if you knew off the top of your head.)

Thanks
    EP Points

Hello there, welcome.

Can you post your emulator configurations? plugins? are you using default settings?
    Post the emulation Logs as well.

and for the Radiata Stories, does the screen stays black? if yes, is there any background sound? I assume you can reach the ingame menu right? no freeze or crash?

Thanks

grasias tio