Thread: Jdownloader won't work

Thanks

Default Jdownloader won't work

So Jdownloader refuses to work for me. Whenever I try to use a DLC file, I get something that says
    "Container error: server claims: http://service.jdownloader.org/dlcrypt/service.phpDLC Fehler: null" and then nothing happens. I thought something might be wrong with the DLC so I tried multiple ones out but I got the error with all of them.
    Also, whenever I try to download things through file-sharing sites through jdownloader, when i put in the link, the status appears as "not checked" and it doesn't have a file size. When I try to continue with the link, nothing happens. I've restarted jdownloader, updated, jdownloader, and downloaded and updated Java, but nothing works. What am I doing wrong?

I gotta redeem!
    I gotta relieve!
    I gotta receive!
    I gotta BELIEVE!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

JDownloader has it's own support forum, best to look there.

http://board.jdownloader.org/?langid=1

Sometimes you just have to wait until issues are resolved but I've just updated JD on my computer and haven't had any issues today.

Admittedly I avoid using quite a few hosts, and mediafire is one of them.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,308 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

The "fehler null" error has been a common intermittent issue with Jdownloader for a long time. But I haven't heard of it happening across all attempts with multiple dlc's. I don't know if it'll help your situation, but I usually suggest loading the dlc in a different manner. It makes some sort of difference if you drag & drop, copy the dlc to the clipboard, or load the dlc through Jdownloader's menu. This has worked for me many times on random single dlc's that've refused to load via my normal method, but the issue has only hit me 5-6 times total.

What filehost are you getting that "not checked" error with? Some old dead filehosts kinda do that, but they're uncommon.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

I'm getting the same error too. Tried drag and drop, copy to clipboard to no avail. Tried searching for clues in the net and all the forums I stumbled upon was dated a few years back. Unless if someone would fix this, I might not be able to play and download games for a while.
    The wait.......will be unbearable. :'(
    <<CRaM>>

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Closing this since it's an old thread.

As deadlegion said, try to contact their support team.