Thread: New to submitting/uploads

Thanks

Post New to submitting/uploads

Okay, so I've been a member for a small sum of years and I today had noticed that I have a game (not ripped yet) which has not been included in available downloads from the Saturn ISOs page. To the point, I've parused the forums (not in great detail, mind you) and didn't see the definative way to submit/upload game files. I am asking for a little direction, and in case someone else has this same "problem" maybe it would help them too.
    The game I have to offer is Techno Motor (NTSC-J) for the Saturn. It is a fun, educational, and creative music sequencer from Denshi Media Services (c) 1998. The menu systems are ALL in English and very easy to use for home studio purposes.
    I'd like to thank [you] in advance, and hopefully I can serve the greater good here..

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Most people that upload roms/isos to the site compress and split the game using 7zip or WinRAR and HJSplit, upload the parts to a file hosting site, such as Mediafire, to hold the files, then post the links to those parts in a thread on the site. Since you are talking about Techno Motor for the Saturn, you should post your thread here, http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay...3-Saturn-Links, name the thread the title of the game, with the region. Inside the thread, have the title, region, size of the file etc. listed, and then post the links.

You could also message MasJ, he runs the site, for help getting the game uploaded to the mainsite.