Thread: possibly uncommon problem starting pkmn black

Thanks

Default possibly uncommon problem starting pkmn black

i'm using no$gba 2.6a and found the correct AR codes to fix the "the save data could not be accessed" screen, and the game was quite playable. i played until i was able to run around and battle random pokemon. after a few battles, the touch screen would freeze and i'd have no "fight" option, nor would any other on screen option work. so, i ran to google, of course. long story short, i encrypted the rom and started no$gba with the bios. i know the rom is fine because it takes me to the "save data cannot be accessed" screen. problem is, i apply the cheats, reset the rom, and get the same result. i can't get past this screen, and i'm thinking it's because i'm running through the bios, and it has something to do with resetting the game. does anyone have any idea what i could do? is there a code to fix the freezing? if so i'll just play without the bios

the game runs perfectly on desmume, but i have a 1.6 single core amd processor, TERRIBLE framerate. no$ runs it at full speed no lag, i just need to get past this touch screen problem in the battles.

Thanks
    EP Points

Have you trying playing the game with No$Zoomer?