Thread: Codebreaker code errors...?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Codebreaker code errors...?

Ohla hi, another question for a sibling; my sister puts the infinite hp code for sora only on for Kingdom Hearts 1 and his health still goes down. And when she uses the character 1 hp code and the heartless get infinite hp.
    Can someone tell what I need to do to fix it since she knows jack about how to use a codebreaker at all.
    In the cursed year 1943, Crawley returned.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Make sure you have an M code (if the game has one) and also make sure the codes are for the correct region/version of the game

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    Blog Entries

It's a USA Codebreaker yellow-HDL modded elf file and the master code I checked was usa mc. but it doesn't work her health still drops like the economy and if she uses inf hp player 1 the heartless somehow get inf hp.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

yellow??? new one on me pfft

Codebreaker itself is USA only the PAL cheat device is called Xploder or Xplorer depends on the country though all work with US codes for US games

P.S. the codes are actual Codebreaker codes not ARMax codes or simular that are a totaly different type of code

Master should be 9AD05952 18072E65 if it's FA7A006E 32AABB7D that's for the older versions of Codebreaker v1 to v5 you will need to change it

Sora HP code should be 0AB64929 000000FF

Can't claim to have played the game and don't run my games from HDD so not tested these

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    Blog Entries

It's a version 9.3 codebreaker and I modded ps2 to run games through opl 0.8 via usb; she doesn't have an ide hdd.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

usb HDD/memory device or IDE HDD I don't use either it doesn't matter as long as codebreaker is modded to run the loader after you hit start game

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sorry what I meant was that the codebreaker is on the memory card and the game plays from usb 4gb stick it works great on my new 50001 [no N/R] from hdd same with games on hdd any game; she really wants me to fix it cause one she's not a gamer... she sucks not bad but not good either and second she'll put me in a bodycast if I dont.
    I already checked on the site that took over the codebreaker website and the codes are all the same; do code results depend on if it's a normal or greatest hits version cause it was ripped from a red disc.