Thread: Snatcher (U) on Kega Fusion [Version: 3.64]

Thanks

Question Snatcher (U) on Kega Fusion [Version: 3.64]

hey guys.

I just downloaded Snatcher (U) for Sega CD and the Kega Fusion [Version: 3.64] emulator. When I choose the option 'load Sega CD image' and then select the extracted game file (Snatcher (Sega CD) (U)-redump.cue) I get the following message: 'BIOS Not Found - Please configure USA BIOS in OPTIONS->SET CONFIG->SEGA CD'

What exactly do I have to do now? I'm new to this emulating stuff so I'd appreciate a little help at the start.

cheers

mudse

Thanks
    EP Points

You need to download the actual system BIOS in order to get the emulator to run. The BIOS can be found on this site, and make sure you get the US one since the version of Snatcher you have is (U).

After you download the file, stick it in your BIOS folder in your Kega folder (or create a BIOS folder if one isn't in there), boot up Kega, then go to your configuration/settings tab and where it asks for the path/folder of the BIOS, just select it and that's it, you're ready to play.

If you plan on playing any (E) or (J) games, make sure to get those BIOS' as well.

Thanks

Ah, ok! Thank you very much, mate!
    Last edited by mudse; 7th-January-2013 at 14:55.