Thread: Controller Not Working for Sonic Riders Zero Gravity

Thanks

Default Controller Not Working for Sonic Riders Zero Gravity

So I have a PS3 controller that I'm running through motioninjoy for use with PCSX2, and it's worked fine for all of the games I've used it with except Sonic Riders Zero Gravity. I've tried both downloads of the ISO from this site. What happens is that I launch the game, and then I get to a screen about usage of the memory card or something along those lines. However, the none of the buttons seem to actually cause anything to happen, it just stays on that screen. (I'm using SSSPSX PAD 1.7.1)

EDIT: Well I just launched NFS: Most Wanted Black Edition for the first time, and I could skip some cutscene things at the very beginning but when it got to a create a new alias box with a yes or no option, I could switch between the options but could not select an option. I'm not sure, but this might be a problem with the artificial memory cards.

EDIT 2: I switched the memory card it was using... problem solved! Still I don't think the first one was full... not quite sure what the deal was.
    Last edited by durango177; 2nd-January-2013 at 21:13.