Page 4 of 266 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Welcome To 2013-Fart Out: Veggies? Meat? Pigeon Meat!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. As in, "whoa Elin passed this shit?" I suppose it's only a matter of time (couple more years) for me as well. HOPEFULLY.
    The pass mark is so low (60-65%-ish) that I don't think you even need to know it all anyway. Goodness knows I didn't. Plus it's multiple choice, and good intuition and ability to make educated guesses will see you through lots of it.

Your Japanese already seems pretty great, actually. I don't think N2 would be beyond you, by what I've gathered of your level. You certainly seem a lot better than I was when I passed it back in 2008, anyway. :'D

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Varun Highwind View Post
    Yeah, & overly interesting.
    If you're interested, give it a try. Foreign languages are so much fun, and studying them has been just about the most rewarding thing I've ever done.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elin View Post
    The pass mark is so low (60-65%-ish) that I don't think you even need to know it all anyway. Goodness knows I didn't. Plus it's multiple choice, and good intuition and ability to make educated guesses will see you through lots of it.

Your Japanese already seems pretty great, actually. I don't think N2 would be beyond you, by what I've gathered of your level. You certainly seem a lot better than I was when I passed it back in 2008, anyway. :'D

I oughta try learning more languages later on these next few years, Latin is fun and all, but how about something I'll actually use?

Rewardsgaming.net

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rok124 View Post
    I oughta try learning more languages later on these next few years, Latin is fun and all, but how about something I'll actually use?
    Haha, precisely why I've never tried Latin. :'D Though it's a fascinating language from a historical perspective, and a great aid in better understanding the history and logic behind modern romance languages, if that's your thing.

And definitely do! The sooner you start and the younger you are, the better.

Thanks
    EP Points

If you're interested, give it a try. Foreign languages are so much fun, and studying them has been just about the most rewarding thing I've ever done.
    I've been learning japanese from the last 8 years, but not that frequently. I just know few of the basics such as hiragana & katakana etc. & also trying to understand kanji words.

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    EP Points

Maybe not in grammar (though I have my doubts), but definitely beyond my level in vocab. Still pissing my pants that my exam will throw an unknown word at me and be all like "what? you should know this shit!". Like, only the other day I had to look up 引き出し/drawer like a complete noob even though I know stuff like 未来永劫.

I seriously need some kind of vocab list that has all the daily use (日用!I'm on a roll!)words and stuff.

Thanks
    EP Points

That was supposed to be 未来永劫, not 未来英語.

Stupid auto kanji converter.

Thanks
    EP Points

My friends were cunts.

I now have no friends, I don't even give a fuck. At least I don't have people being bitchy cunts at me and whatnot.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    My friends were cunts.

I now have no friends, I don't even give a fuck. At least I don't have people being bitchy cunts at me and whatnot.
    Same case with me when i was in college.

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    EP Points

Maybe not in grammar (though I have my doubts), but definitely beyond my level in vocab. Still pissing my pants that my exam will throw an unknown word at me and be all like "what? you should know this shit!". Like, only the other day I had to look up 引き出し/drawer like a complete noob even though I know stuff like 未来英語.

I seriously need some kind of vocab list that has all the daily use (日用!I'm on a roll!)words and stuff.
    Haha, I still have that problem sometimes. :'D It's the problem with learning a language to quite a high level, but learning it largely in the context of fantastical media rather than as it relates to real life. You know all these really complicated words for all sorts of strange things, but sometimes lack the words to describe the mundane stuff around you in your daily life. :'D I guess I'm getting more of that both by living here and by reading lots of books set in the real world as opposed to the largely fantasy-based RPGs I used to learn from.

Fairly ordinary, everyday visual novels like the To Heart games might be good for that? Set in the real world, with characters doing very ordinary things, and lots of narration. Don't know if they're really any good or not, but yeah~

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.

Thanks
    EP Points

That was supposed to be 未来永劫, not 未来英語.

Stupid auto kanji converter.
    Whenever I used to key "Ed" into the IME, it gave me 江戸. Like... the name of the era. Luckily "Elly" is much easier to deal with. I even get my own kanji~ <3

Thanks
    EP Points

My friends were cunts.

Aww, sorry to hear that. :/ It always sucks to find out people aren't who you thought they were. Like you say, though, I think you're better off without friends like that. And you're a really nice guy! You'll quickly make new friends, I'm sure~

Thanks

Haha, precisely why I've never tried Latin. :'D Though it's a fascinating language from a historical perspective, and a great aid in better understanding the history and logic behind modern romance languages, if that's your thing.

And definitely do! The sooner you start and the younger you are, the better.
    How are you learning so many languages? through books or through classes (or rosetta stone?)

Rewardsgaming.net

Thanks
    EP Points

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    I tried to read this.
    Does it have something to do with japanese language,skype & native?

Thanks

My friends were cunts.

Its a new year mane, you're better off without stupid people as friends

your gonna find new friends this year

Rewardsgaming.net