Page 22 of 266 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Welcome To 2013-Fart Out: Veggies? Meat? Pigeon Meat!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Someone changed my user title.
    did you finally sober up and notice?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mohit View Post
    Now i will upload some tomorrow with data
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    As Mohit is sharing tomorrow with EP'ers I'm not going to bother.
    Don't have data though

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elin View Post
    Spoiler warning:
    To be fair, some of this is less specific to anime and more just how a good number of real Japanese girls are. A large chunk of the girls here are small and extremely petite, with very few curves. Many Japanese girls shave a lot of their body hair (For example, most girls in the West that I know largely ignore the hairs on their arms. More or less every Japanese girl I know shaves hers). While there are definitely Japanese women who look like grown women, many continue to look very young into even their thirties, and many of my friends could easily fool a stranger into thinking that they're almost half their age. And the affected high pitched voice / childlike behaviour is something that has a historical basis that goes way beyond anime, as women have for many years traditionally been expected to adopt feminine speech patterns and inflection in Japanese social interactions. It's a trend that many continue to adhere to today. Heck one of my friends always uses her first name in place of "I", a pattern that's in theory only adopted by very young girls.

Not that I don't find the stuff that genuinely sexualises children incredibly creepy, of course. But I do think sometimes people are a little quick to point the finger at seemingly very young anime characters being presented as in their twenties as weird, when in fact many of them are just the result of basing a character on what a fairly large number of girls in Japan are actually like.
    You just blew my goddamn mind. And explained a lot of questions that I've always had.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    wat
    The only ones that I know who shave their arms are the ones who are really uptight about their appearance. I would say the vast majority don't -- probably in the neighbourhood of 80%

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Nevermind, I have a question for you guys...How, would you mend someone's broken heart? Like, someone's heart you broke, but you wish you never did? There's a girl who I'm trying to earn her respect by figuring out how to mend me and her, but, I don't know how. I've never done this before. Can anyone help? (I'm being completely serious here.)
    Explain exactly what happened, why you did something, and how it made you feel, and say you miss spending time together, and now the ball is entirely in her court. If she wants to start hanging out again, then you would be really excited about that, but if she doesn't, you understand and move on.

Do not, under any circumstances, force the situation, especially if you're the one who "destroyed" the relationship before. You are the bad guy now.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Explain exactly what happened, why you did something, and how it made you feel, and say you miss spending time together, and now the ball is entirely in her court. If she wants to start hanging out again, then you would be really excited about that, but if she doesn't, you understand and move on.

Do not, under any circumstances, force the situation, especially if you're the one who "destroyed" the relationship before. You are the bad guy now.
    She's already tried to hang out with me, just today in fact she did, but I have no gas to go and see her. I have explained, I've explained everything, but...I think I've figured out a way...I'm so cliche though. xP

Hopefully I can find time to see her though now that school is starting back up...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nevermind, I have a question for you guys...How, would you mend someone's broken heart? Like, someone's heart you broke, but you wish you never did? There's a girl who I'm trying to earn her respect by figuring out how to mend me and her, but, I don't know how. I've never done this before. Can anyone help? (I'm being completely serious here.)
    You're asking the wrong crowd ....... OH RAY.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

did you finally sober up and notice?
    What do you mean WHISTLE!?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You're asking the wrong crowd ....... OH RAY.
    It's about the only place I could ask.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

She's already tried to hang out with me, just today in fact she did, but I have no gas to go and see her. I have explained, I've explained everything, but...I think I've figured out a way...I'm so cliche though. xP

Hopefully I can find time to see her though now that school is starting back up...
    In that case, just be honest and spend time with her. And whatever it was that broke you guys up beforehand, don't ever repeat it.

And there's nothing wrong with being clichéd, as long as the people that you are around don't mind. If you're trying to get together with a girl who doesn't like "the same old stuff" every time, then being a walking cliché would be a detriment there. Something tells me that this girl likes the familiar and the predictable, however, so something cliché will probably work in your favour, as long as you're reading her intentions right.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

In that case, just be honest and spend time with her. And whatever it was that broke you guys up beforehand, don't ever repeat it.

And there's nothing wrong with being clichéd, as long as the people that you are around don't mind. If you're trying to get together with a girl who doesn't like "the same old stuff" every time, then being a walking cliché would be a detriment there. Something tells me that this girl likes the familiar and the predictable, however, so something cliché will probably work in your favour, as long as you're reading her intentions right.
    Sure hope so, mate. And yeah, I'm going to do my damnedest not to break us up again. =/ But after all the shit in my past it's hard. Hopefully she has a day off sometime this weekend or something so I can get her out of her house and surprise her with a nice dinner or something. Lol.

Thanks
    EP Points

There's a girl who I'm trying to earn her respect by figuring out how to mend me and her, but, I don't know how. I've never done this before. Can anyone help?
    You have to slap her around a bit man.
    Spoiler warning:
    That's the foreplay out of the way, then you take her from behind while pulling her hair.
    Oh, and you piss on her after you've finished.

The only ones that I know who shave their arms are the ones who are really uptight about their appearance. I would say the vast majority don't -- probably in the neighbourhood of 80%
    Probably half the girls I've dated/lived with would shave (or wax) just about everything...except what was on top of their head, and they'd pluck their eyebrows pretty fine.

You're probably right though, I just don't pay close attention unless I'm interested

Man it was a hot day here

Thanks
    EP Points

What do you mean WHISTLE!?
    Hover over the smilie.
    What does it say?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

DL...No...Just no.

Thanks
    EP Points

DL...No...Just no.
    Trust me

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Trust me
    No thanks. I think I'll just go with my original plan...

Thanks
    EP Points

Morning!!!

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.