Thread: i need help getting started!!!!

Thanks

Question i need help getting started!!!!

HELP someone please i'm a newbie with emulators and unfortunately i have zero help....I'v been dying to play Castlevania: Rondo of blood and i dont have a wii or a psp so i thought EMULATORS lol....but iv never done it. so i downloaded winrar.....and MagicEngine 1.1 and i found a rom (actulately its an iso) Akumajou Dracula X - Chi no Rinne (NTSC-J) ISO....now here's my problem ......HOW THE HECK DO I COMBINE ALL THESE THREE SO I CAN START PLAYING THIS FANTASTIC GAME ALREADY??? lol....iv been watching youtube vids for days, salivating and i just cant figure it out :/.....i'm right there i think, but i just cant make it work.....i feel so pathetically stupid and noobish. please please please....can someone please guide me through this? i would be eternally grateful. i'm such a huge fan of the castlevania series....thanks

ok im going to post a few things you all may need in order to help me...i have windows 7. erm what else should i put on here to better you all help me?......
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 19th-December-2012 at 11:37.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well you said psp or wii and just to point out magic engine is I believe for turbografx16

Also http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...sking-for-help

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaladane For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yep bc i think the iso i downloaded was for turbographics 16 its the original and the one i was looking to play but this is helpful tho.....maybe i should find a version on one of those consoles i could emulate....but im going to keep pluggin around with the turbo grafix 16 version......i thinkit also was relesaed to PCengine in japan....was that turboduo?

system model: inspiron1750
    BIOS: pheonix ROM BIOS PLUS ver 1.10 A05
    processor: Pentium(R) dual core CPU
    i also was wondering......since its an ISO does that mean do i have to burn the game into a CD and load it into my emulator that way? im sory w all these questions but like i said this is litterally my first rodeo and im just throwing a million questions at you i tried to gather as much as i could and put it forth....i have tried to extract a ZIP file of the same game and the file wouldnt work w the adobe reader for some reason......i couldnt find many other roms of this game as i think its pretty rare.........i hope this helps
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 19th-December-2012 at 11:37.

Thanks
    EP Points

And why exactly have you been using Adobe Reader in relation to an ISO file?

Thanks

because the first time i tried to download the game i downloaded a version that was a zip file....hang on...... aww :/ dont laugh at my noobishness its frusterating!! im new with computers. i'm 29 and just got my first pc 3 yrs ago and im in a foreign land lol.....so much i need to know......kinda why im reaching out for help..u kno? here3s the first link i tried. ---- ...
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 19th-December-2012 at 11:38. Reason: link removed

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

mmaceman, please, read the rules before posting: don't double post, use the EDIT button.

Thanks

sory about that

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

And don't create more than one thread on the same subject, one is more than enough. Sigh.

I'll close this one.