Thread: Quite Frankly, EmuParadise, I used to love you and i still want to. Problems with DL links and more

Thanks

Default Quite Frankly, EmuParadise, I used to love you and i still want to. Problems with DL links and more

Any time i needed something related to emulation, you were always my NUMBER 1 source. always. Ive never had problems finding the latest version of epsxe or those certain plugins you could never find anywhere else.. I Always managed to find the roms i needed of games i owned and loved as a child.

What. the heck. happened these last couple years?

The traffic on this website is unbearable. at least i think its traffic. maybe its just less than ideal upkeep/maintenance. and no, its not my internet connection. i load videos in 1080p pretty instantaneously, and dont have problems elsewhere. the reason i created an account is because, not only did I find several roms with many broken download links, but i couldn't even mark them as broken links!!!!! ive tried from my phone and 2 computers. its YOUR website. it just shows that its trying to load something. and nothing ever happens. obviously i want to help to give you good feedback as a fan/frequent user. on top of it all, i get links saying "this download is not available in your country". WHY NOT? im not doing ANYTHING illegal. these are games i still own (somewhere, scratched im sure). basically im frustrated over technical issues. but the fact of the matter is, its enough issues to bring someone to the point of frustration.

and for the record. FF7 NTSC-U Disc 2 has ALL BROKEN LINKS. period. one link tries to dl, but then says you need a paid account because the file is too big for a free account (are you kidding me?). Another link says, "This download isn't authorized in your country" or something. and your DIRECT DOWNLOAD wont do anything (too much traffic, bad servers?)... thats 4 broken links and 1 link thats useless in my country (USA) NOT including the direct download link. COME ON. thats ridiculous. and i cant even mark it as broken link!

plz do something about this. yur still my favorite emulation site. I didnt come here to hate. just to help. thanks and good luck

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm doing a run through of FF7 again so thought I'd test the download since I'll have to grab the 2nd disc soon anyways. All I can say is that it seems to be fine on my end

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

All three discs work for me as well using direct download.

However, if I attempt to download more than one game/disc at a time, it gives me one of the errors that you're referring to. I tried every single download and mirror on Disc 2 and all of them 'cept for one worked for me, and I'm not sure if that last one didn't work because of adblockers or because it was actually broken.

Could you provide more information? Stuff like what Internet browser you're using, if you have any adblockers/extensions installed that might be interfering with the downloads, etc.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by josephisquiteangry View Post
    Any time i needed something related to emulation, you were always my NUMBER 1 source. always. Ive never had problems finding the latest version of epsxe or those certain plugins you could never find anywhere else.. I Always managed to find the roms i needed of games i owned and loved as a child.

What. the heck. happened these last couple years?

The traffic on this website is unbearable. at least i think its traffic. maybe its just less than ideal upkeep/maintenance. and no, its not my internet connection. i load videos in 1080p pretty instantaneously, and dont have problems elsewhere. the reason i created an account is because, not only did I find several roms with many broken download links, but i couldn't even mark them as broken links!!!!! ive tried from my phone and 2 computers. its YOUR website. it just shows that its trying to load something. and nothing ever happens. obviously i want to help to give you good feedback as a fan/frequent user. on top of it all, i get links saying "this download is not available in your country". WHY NOT? im not doing ANYTHING illegal. these are games i still own (somewhere, scratched im sure). basically im frustrated over technical issues. but the fact of the matter is, its enough issues to bring someone to the point of frustration.

and for the record. FF7 NTSC-U Disc 2 has ALL BROKEN LINKS. period. one link tries to dl, but then says you need a paid account because the file is too big for a free account (are you kidding me?). Another link says, "This download isn't authorized in your country" or something. and your DIRECT DOWNLOAD wont do anything (too much traffic, bad servers?)... thats 4 broken links and 1 link thats useless in my country (USA) NOT including the direct download link. COME ON. thats ridiculous. and i cant even mark it as broken link!

plz do something about this. yur still my favorite emulation site. I didnt come here to hate. just to help. thanks and good luck
    Hi Joseph,

I think there's some confusion here. The links that you copy and paste from emuparadise aren't hosted by us. Those are uploaded to free download services like rapidgator, depositfiles, etc. If they say that you need a premium account to download a file.. well, that's wrong and we don't get any money from that to be honest. Maybe I should make this fact clearer on the download pages so there's no confusion.

The only downloads we DO maintain are the Direct Download links. Now, I don't know if you're having trouble connecting to one of our servers for some reason. What happens when you click on a link ? Did you try clicking on "Edit Download Settings" and choose a different server location ? That may help.

I would like to help you but I need more information about what exactly is happening before I can. I just tested the FF7 links and they worked alright for me. Could you also please tell me which page URL you're downloading from ?