Thread: Wii shopping channel update need help

Thanks

Question Wii shopping channel update need help

Hi everyone i have a major problem i want to redownload some game that i pay on the wii shopping channel when i trying to access it there a message saying that the wii shopping channel need to be updated but my wii is soft modded with the homebrew channel and i dont want to brick my wii what should i do ?????

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You can download what you wanted to redownload without using the official shop

All the official channels have been ripped

There used to be a shop fix aswell though

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    You can download what you wanted to redownload without using the official shop

All the official channels have been ripped

There used to be a shop fix aswell though
    ???????? You lost me there...... If you say that the wii channels have been rip where can i find them

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay.php?147 for what we have

channels are stored as WADS you will need a wad manager to install them from

http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay.php?8 for requesting ones that we may not have at this moment

At the moment the Wii section is rather new so alot of the games you will need to request

To be honest though you have been able to get every Wii channel not long after the Wii was cracked in the form of a WAD for the games that are just emulated you have been able to inject those with games that are not available from the Wii's shopping channel, though nowerdays homebrew emulators do a better job most the time
    Last edited by Zorlon; 9th-December-2012 at 14:25.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay.php?147 for what we have

channels are stored as WADS you will need a wad manager to install them from

http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay.php?8 for requesting ones that we may not have at this moment

At the moment the Wii section is rather new so alot of the games you will need to request

To be honest though you have been able to get every Wii channel not long after the Wii was cracked in the form of a WAD for the games that are just emulated you have been able to inject those with games that are not available from the Wii's shopping channel, though nowerdays homebrew emulators do a better job most the time
    Ya i agree the super nintendo emulator on wii work very well but the wii64 still have some problem emulating some games i can still play the 64 games on my computer.

I only downloaded 4 n64 games on my wii from the shopping channel legend of zelda the orcarina of time, paper mario 64, legend of zelda majora mask and mario kart 64 i only want the majora mask and mario kart 64 from the shopping channel until i update the shopping channel i can't access them.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

yeah you can get those as wads

fortionatly I have the Zelda's for Gamecube both the NES ones and the N64 ones aswell as the Master Quest (original)

A quick google though and found the channel update http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...annel-v21.html the guide is from last year so not sure if they updated it again since

I am sure that will be enough though, it is for homebrewed Wii's (soft modded)

Personly I downloaded a huge pack of Wii Wads of official releases, not sure I still have though to be honest lost atleast 2 Hard Drives since I got those, a 1TB drive and a 300GB drive, just unfortionate realy

EDIT:- I must have redownload those I still have them one of my 2TB drives
    Last edited by Zorlon; 9th-December-2012 at 19:40.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]