Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default xbox tests have halted due to issue

My tests have had to stop for now until I figure out what is wrong

at the moment no ftp'd game will attempt to boot (games that I done before are still working though)

At the moment I am backing up me E drive back onto my laptop, I may wipe that and re-install the custum dashboard and see if that fixes it

I will try removing everything from that drive except the dash fist though

I found the issue since testing games starting with S so the few games I put on that list may be incorrect on reporting that as none bootable from HDD

All others should be correctly reported though

I will also be looking into how to fix said issues of running certain games from HDD but only after I have atleast gone through all the NTSC/U games (I started at Z so I'm not that far into this either)

I just hope I don't mess anything up the DVD drive is dead on that xbox :s

Though I do have a second one aswell but only has the original HDD in it

EDIT removing everything except the dashboard from E worked (I may just put all that back later, if I figure out what ecactly messes up I will post that info up at some point)

I think it will be one of the save locations, though I would hazard a guess that for some reason after you has so many saves (not save games but the folders set up with the temp files from the games) that new games can't automaticly create the correct save location and make a cache of game startup files (not the CACHE folders), either UData or Tdata again I would guess at Tdata rather than Udata (Udata is save games Tdata is more for Cached game files, that I am guessing could not be created for some reason)

EDIT I have managed to get back to testing again
    Last edited by Zorlon; 8th-December-2012 at 18:49.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR