Thread: i know where to get ps2 roms

THE? Guest

Default i know where to get ps2 roms

Thanks

Wow, i didn't they know had PS2 ROMS. What a find, seriously now, thier not ROM's. CD/DVD based games are ISO's, and i have already seen PS2 ISO's for download at places.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

Thanks

And by the way. That site didn't work, meaning you either typed the wrong URL, they took the site down, or you made it up which would be really pathetic if you did. Either way this topic was useless.

BrinkofTime Guest

completely useless I agree just like my spammy reply seen here
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

I'm glad to see someone agrees with me. Besides don't tripod.com sites offer 12 MB an account? Thats why i think he made it all up.

Thanks

its not compleatly useless since through this you will know that i have burned/riped ps2 games

i dont rip it myself, i buy it

THE? Guest

Default the ps2 site isn't fake

the person who made the is this guy called rom vert I just check out some info they said they haven't herd from him in a while he etheir he shut the site down or he change the site address if you think im lying go to the emulatorium rom trading post the site is called romvertex

OENSTOEK Guest

You didn't need to make a new topic for this, just post it in the ps2 roms topic that you made before.

Thanks

Fixed
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

Thanks

I still don't believe you, i always hear about how there isn't many sites with PSX ISO's cause of the bandwidth. Imagine the bandwidth a PS2 ISO would take.

OENSTOEK Guest

There are some sites with ps2 isos. Not very common though, and they tend to get closed down pretty quickly. Which may be the case with that site.

SomeUserGuy Guest

you can put a ps2 iso site anywhere. to actually download, all you have to do is link to your own ftp. but keeping the site up might be the only problem....