Thread: (SNES ) Final Fantasy III Uncensored or Jap verstion with english tranlation

Thanks

Default (SNES ) Final Fantasy III Uncensored or Jap verstion with english tranlation

Like the title says can somebody please provide with an uncensored version of FF III for the SNES in English
    I really hate censorship and really love free expression
    Last edited by dunuck; 19th-November-2012 at 00:58.

Thanks
    EP Points

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gezegond For This Useful Post:

Thanks

SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH SON!
    I just realized the numbering is different in the Americas, another user just told me about it in another thread, no wonder i didnt get any results i kept looking for FFIII

Anyways why is it called FFVI in japan and III in americas?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Because we State-siders didn't get all of the them. They just skipped releases.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzmarazz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Because we State-siders didn't get all of the them. They just skipped releases.
    Ya pretty crazy though it lead to a clusterfuck in the numbering of the series lol. Here i just found a good explanation http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/ar...tive/31475.htm

BTW a little off topic, i realize You are the one that made this great guide http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...boot-w-psx2psp
    Will all PS1 games work on my PSP 3000 on fw 6.60 running Pro CFW following your guide? Without the need to use POPSLoader i rather keep it simple

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by dunuck View Post
    Ya pretty crazy though it lead to a clusterfuck in the numbering of the series lol. Here i just found a good explanation http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/ar...tive/31475.htm

BTW a little off topic, i realize You are the one that made this great guide http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...boot-w-psx2psp
    Will all PS1 games work on my PSP 3000 on fw 6.60 running Pro CFW following your guide? Without the need to use POPSLoader i rather keep it simple
    There are compatibility issues with a few select games but most do work. Popsloader should be part of the cfw. I used to have nearly every "good" game converted and uploaded, but they all died with megaupload.

Thanks

I have no qualms with converting myself, you put a rather simple/easy to follow tutorial
    Are you sure POSPLOADER is part of the PRO CFW? anyways i'll just follow your guide and hope all the game im interested in work
    For starters Metal Gear, Chrono Trigger/Cross and all PS1 FF games work?

Thanks
    EP Points

Are you sure POSPLOADER is part of the PRO CFW?
    Hold R when launching a converted PS1 game and popsloader should run, if it didn't you need to install it. I have ME and I had to install popsloader, not sure about PRO.

Edit: Here's a good place to get popsloader since it has all the prx files so you won't need to dump them separately.

Edit 2:

For starters Metal Gear, Chrono Trigger/Cross and all PS1 FF games work?
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/77602111/P...atibility-List

do a bit of googling, man.
    Last edited by gezegond; 18th-November-2012 at 22:36.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    Hold R when launching a converted PS1 game and popsloader should run, if it didn't you need to install it. I have ME and I had to install popsloader, not sure about PRO.

Edit: Here's a good place to get popsloader since it has all the prx files so you won't need to dump them separately.

Edit 2:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/77602111/P...atibility-List

do a bit of googling, man.
    Thank you will look into it
    btw I have been googling all day ;( sorry if I annoy you

Edit http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7410
    Not compatible with 6.60? it seems

Edit 2

So i just converted one of my many backups to an Eboot file, it ran fine on the PSP but i just realized there is no Save state option
    Is this possible at all, is there not some sort of plug in that fixes this? does popsloader support savestates? does popsloader work on fw 6.60?

Any posible solutions for this? I tried Savestates Menu plug in but only works for PSP games
    Last edited by dunuck; 19th-November-2012 at 00:35.

Thanks
    EP Points

i just realized there is no Save state option
    Is this possible at all, is there not some sort of plug in that fixes this? does popsloader support savestates? does popsloader work on fw 6.60?

Any posible solutions for this? I tried Savestates Menu plug in but only works for PSP games
    PS1 emulation is not possible on PSP hardware so there are no savestates, but the hardware has been designed in a way that can play PS1 games (much like PS2). It's not software emulation, it's a hardware capability. That's the difference.

Now with each firmware Sony put out a new "POPS" which stands for "PlayStation One Portable Station", this handles the loading of your PS1 game on PSP. In each new pops some new PS1 games became compatible while some others that were previously compatible were rendered incompatible. So that gave the idea for popsloader, which let's you choose what pops you want to load you game with. Some games work with all pops, some work only with a certain pops. So that's what popsloader is for, I hope that explains things for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dunuck;1609915[url
    http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7410[/url]
    Not compatible with 6.60? it seems
    It's compatible, only some pops won't work it seems. You can still try other versions of popsloader which could be better. Even if you couldn't get it to work (But I think it will) you can install some other firmware which has better compatibilty.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gezegond For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks i just installed it today
    I have to ask you something its been bugging hell of a lot
    I use PSX2PSP and have a mind-blowing issue
    When I create an EBOOT with best compression (worse load times) it works and loads the game properly

But if I convert the very same backup to EBOOT with NO compression (to help with load times) once I press X to start the game it just hangs there on a black screen loop and I can't even exit with home button. All I can do is restart or put the PSP to sleep

WTF is is this? or are eboots supposed to be compressed? I hate this shit it sucks cock its really messing with my OCD
    Last edited by dunuck; 19th-November-2012 at 14:13.

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't know I use Ice tea which is another convertor, and I always compress them to the fullest (more games on memory stick ). There weren't many games that used data streaming on PS1, so it won't affect gameplay afaik.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Ya games compressed load just fine
    I just wanted them uncompressed to decrease the load times, but it seems it cant be done :/

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    I don't know I use Ice tea which is another convertor, and I always compress them to the fullest (more games on memory stick ). There weren't many games that used data streaming on PS1, so it won't affect gameplay afaik.
    Man thou are my last hope
    I dont know WTF is going on i have been looking everywhere and cant seem to get Popsloader working, i tried this
    http://zload.net/v2/archives/file/start-download.php following that guide you showedearlier i tried kakarotos guide as well no fucking luck
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 19th-November-2012 at 17:59.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Closed since this is not a request thread anymore and further assistance will be addressed in the right area of the forums:

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...72#post1161372