Thread: [Help] PS2 Game direct Download

Thanks

Default [Help] PS2 Game direct Download

Is there a faster way to download PS2 games that are on the web? some are heavy and will take hours, some exceed 12 hours, and sometimes stop in the middle and have to start all over again

I mean the direct download, premium account or something like some program , to allow faster loading

sorry if this is not here

Sorry my English, google translator is not very good

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Use JDownloader.
    If a site supports resume then a break in the download process doesn't really matter.
    I'm pretty sure the EP server supports resume.

But speed would be controlled by whatever server you're using, peak times and the like.

With many (but not all) filehosts it's best to have premium if you want a fast dl speed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Use JDownloader.
    If a site supports resume then a break in the download process doesn't really matter.
    I'm pretty sure the EP server supports resume.

But speed would be controlled by whatever server you're using, peak times and the like.

With many (but not all) filehosts it's best to have premium if you want a fast dl speed.
    I count alldebrid premium accounts for servers like Rapidshare, Mediafire, Filefactory etc, but my question was for games that are direct download here

Jdownloader does not recognize this type of discharge, only can be downloaded by the browser so eh noticed, so ask if there is a quicker way to lose games direct download, some premium account to download "direct downloads" there ? Or will I have to wait 17 hours to finish my game?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I tested the EP server a little while ago using JD...it seemed fine.
    But the server does get some heavy traffic sometimes (this would slow download speeds down), and you can only have one download running at a time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I tested the EP server a little while ago using JD...it seemed fine.
    But the server does get some heavy traffic sometimes (this would slow download speeds down), and you can only have one download running at a time.
    I put "Copy link adress " on the download link and Jdownloader has recognized this and has started to down ... did not recognize before

Well everything is arranged, thanks for taking the time to help me! A hug from Chile!