Page 14 of 262 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hang: It's Officially Out

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey pplz. Couldn't sleep so I'm just listening to some naruto soundtracks to get an ideas for animations

Hows it goin Beelzebub?

Wish I could find a way to rip these models from this naruto psp game :/

Feels like 1% of the users here post in this thread :p
    Last edited by Polizzi; 6th-November-2012 at 08:17.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Polizzi View Post
    Hey pplz. Couldn't sleep so I'm just listening to some naruto soundtracks to get an ideas for animations

Hows it goin Beelzebub?

Wish I could find a way to rip these models from this naruto psp game :/
    Not doing too bad, other than I have to work tomorrow. I apologize though, but I don't recognize your username.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Never heard of it either. Of course the anime I haven't heard of would fill the ocean.

Still, looked it up on anidb and it seems like it might be interesting. Personally after finishing Nadesico I'm kinda looking for another good Scifi/space anime. Was actually thinking about starting Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu.
    I looked it up when I first got it a few months ago and it seemed interesting, but I have to be in a particular mood for anime. I'm honestly not that big of a fan of most anime shows. They either take themselves far too seriously, or have so many campy filler episodes/sections that they make me want to shoot myself. I've been unable to find a happy medium in the few that I've watched.

I have the same problem with regular television shows, though, so I shouldn't really limit that to anime.

Thanks
    EP Points

But aren't filler used to give time to produce more normal episodes? I haven't seen bleach and naruto in a few years but I didn't think the fillers were that bad. Got me confused a bit when I thought they were looking for sasuke and then they started doing something else. I just thought they caught amnesia or something

Thanks
    EP Points

Not doing too bad, other than I have to work tomorrow. I apologize though, but I don't recognize your username.
    Jubilation

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    I looked it up when I first got it a few months ago and it seemed interesting, but I have to be in a particular mood for anime. I'm honestly not that big of a fan of most anime shows. They either take themselves far too seriously, or have so many campy filler episodes/sections that they make me want to shoot myself. I've been unable to find a happy medium in the few that I've watched.

I have the same problem with regular television shows, though, so I shouldn't really limit that to anime.
    I definitely like the ~26 episode structure of most anime series. Makes it much more streamlined, with a lot less filler episodes. There are some good lengthy anime series though, Yu Yu Hakusho comes to mind. I just recently got back into watching anime after finishing up Outlaw Star. I find it easy to just come home and lay back and watch an anime series for the remainder of my day/night.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

But aren't filler used to give time to produce more normal episodes? I haven't seen bleach and naruto in a few years but I didn't think the fillers were that bad. Got me confused a bit when I thought they were looking for sasuke and then they started doing something else. I just thought they caught amnesia or something
    I don't care why they are there, I hate those episodes and if there is anything that will make me stop watching a show, it's campy filler crap. I don't care if the story is a light-hearted, fun, and kind of messed up anyways -- if all of a sudden I'm tossed an episode that is out of sync with everything else that I've been watching, I'll turn off the show and maybe come back to it in a few months. Or a year. Or never, if it wasn't that great of a show to begin with.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Jubilation
    Heh, okay. Just not used to name changes. Of course this is from the guy who's only major name change was taking the 06660 off the end of my username a couple years ago.

Anyway, how have you been?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I definitely like the ~26 episode structure of most anime series. Makes it much more streamlined, with a lot less filler episodes. There are some good lengthy anime series though, Yu Yu Hakusho comes to mind. I just recently got back into watching anime after finishing up Outlaw Star. I find it easy to just come home and lay back and watch an anime series for the remainder of my day/night.
    Agreed. 26 episodes is just about the perfect length for most anime story arcs.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    I don't care why they are there, I hate those episodes and if there is anything that will make me stop watching a show, it's campy filler crap. I don't care if the story is a light-hearted, fun, and kind of messed up anyways -- if all of a sudden I'm tossed an episode that is out of sync with everything else that I've been watching, I'll turn off the show and maybe come back to it in a few months. Or a year. Or never, if it wasn't that great of a show to begin with.
    The good thing about non-story arc filler episodes is that you can usually just skip them entirely. Unless they're a beach-side filler episode with lots of skimpy bikinis.

Thanks

The last good one IMO. The last time I played an old school Sonic game though was back in my Blockbuster World Championship days.
    I got Sonic 1, Sonic 2, and S&K with my Genesis. I have to say I wish I had a copy of Sonic 3 so I could save my progress.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, sleep doth call my name. Goodnight Drag, Polizzi, GSB.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Night.

I ought to head to bed as well. Gotta be up in 6 hours. Thankfully it's a short day tomorrow.

Thanks
    EP Points

cya pplz

Thanks

Night.