Thread: How's life??

Thanks
    EP Points

Default How's life??

Hows life everyone? Whats new going on? Hows work? Family?
    Who pissed you off today? New friends made? Met a new girl or guy? Just whats going on guys?

(I did try to put this thread in the Hang Out but I wasn't able to start a thread in the Hang Out?)
    "Life is what you make of it. Don't make excuses. Make it happen."
    This my World.
    --- Chamillionaire

Thanks
    EP Points

Life is okay. I'm a little pissed when I found out that I have another year of college to go, I thought, and was told that I would graduate in May. Then, I found out I'm not at the right math level,pssh, I don't need math.(kidding). I'm so glad that thanksgiving break is coming up and I get the week off.yay! Now I just have to decide what to play.hmmm. How are you? Didn't you have a weird pikachu avatar before, or was that someone else?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    Life is okay. I'm a little pissed when I found out that I have another year of college to go, I thought, and was told that I would graduate in May. Then, I found out I'm not at the right math level,pssh, I don't need math.(kidding). I'm so glad that thanksgiving break is coming up and I get the week off.yay! Now I just have to decide what to play.hmmm. How are you? Didn't you have a weird pikachu avatar before, or was that someone else?
    Yea I know how you feel about college. I love it but I'm already to be done with the classes I have right now. This is my first year and I've slacked off a lot and am behind a few weeks but I'm trying to catch back up, just having a hard time managing my time. What kind of games are you into? and Yea I did have that weird pikachu avatar, but I felt that it needed a definite change for the mature side. I chose shaggy roger because, well I look like him. My work had a halloween party about a week ago and I bought a pair of red bell bottoms and a baggy green v-neck and got the most look alike costume award. Felt pretty good about myself haha. But how did you remember that? I haven't posted here with that avatar in a few months.
    This my World.
    --- Chamillionaire

Thanks
    EP Points

Life is going ok. Just going with the flow. It would be nice to meet a new girl. I've mostly been working on guitar and programming in the meantime.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by negles View Post
    Hows life?
    It sucks. I hate it. Aaaarrgh!

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

Very merry going into the holiday season in retail ! But other than that WII U!!!!!!!!
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Life is going ok. Just going with the flow. It would be nice to meet a new girl. I've mostly been working on guitar and programming in the meantime.
    Yea I know the feeling. Life is in a rut for me at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    It sucks. I hate it. Aaaarrgh!
    Any particular reason why?

Quote Originally Posted by lordrand11 View Post
    Very merry going into the holiday season in retail ! But other than that WII U!!!!!!!!
    What retail store do you work at? and yea I'm pretty excited as well. I have one on pre order, well my mom has one on pre order through my name but it will be pretty cool either way.
    This my World.
    --- Chamillionaire