Thread: MAMEUI 0.147 game icons

Thanks

Smile MAMEUI 0.147 game icons

hey people, Im just wondering why all of my game icons are green for working games, even if I dont have the rom. On my older version of MAME they were all black squares until I got the correct rom and did an audit, then it would change to green or sometimes red if the game wasn't working. How do I change it to the old style?
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by swiddy View Post
    hey people, Im just wondering why all of my game icons are green for working games, even if I dont have the rom. On my older version of MAME they were all black squares until I got the correct rom and did an audit, then it would change to green or sometimes red if the game wasn't working. How do I change it to the old style?
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    They are Green because it shows that the specific game is playable in that version of Mame if you have the roms for it too.
    Otherwise it's unplayable.

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.