Thread: SnesGx4.1.9.

Thanks

Default SnesGx4.1.9.

Hi,well i really hope someone can help me, i burn the iso,SnesGx4.1.9,Download SnesGx4.1.9.rar - File Size: 1.4G,i burn it ina mini dvd like all my gamecube backups,but when i put the disc in my gamecube the emulator start but the screen only keep saying "loadind dvd" and the list of games never show, i really want this emulator, i really apreciate any help,thanks!

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It could either be an issue with whatever mod you are using to play backups or an issue with the ISO build

We need more info than it's not working

Like what mod you are using to play backup media and where you got the SnesGx disc image from

I don't know if I can personly help here I tend to do all my homebrew on the Wii

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    It could either be an issue with whatever mod you are using to play backups or an issue with the ISO build

We need more info than it's not working

Like what mod you are using to play backup media and where you got the SnesGx disc image from

I don't know if I can personly help here I tend to do all my homebrew on the Wii
    hi,really thanks for the answer,well i download the 1.4gb iso from here!
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_G...66355-download
    i use xeno gc,i have more of 500 mini dvd games and all they work perfect in my 2 gamecubes
    when i pur the disc in my gamecube the screen only keep saying " reading dvd" and the rooms list never load :-(

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Is this the first homebrew disc you have tried or do you have others working??

is there even that many games on gamecube (I know there are a lil over 600 games )

you could just build your own image of the emulator besides that version is out of date after doing a quick dig round, it at version 4.3.1 now

http://code.google.com/p/snes9x-gx/downloads/list

if you wanted you can rip the roms from the image you currently have with a GC ISO tool, just goggle that

EDIT:-

It is a known issue with your modchip I will do a lil more digging so please wait while I look through the junk on the net to find some good info for you

EDIT:-

Your out of luck

http://code.google.com/p/snes9x-gx/i...6&can=1&q=xeno

You can still try the latest version at your own risk though they may have changed something in it that has fixed the xeno mod chip issue as the above issue was found in version 4.1.8 and you found it in version 4.1.9 but the latest is version 4.3.1
    Last edited by Zorlon; 23rd-October-2012 at 22:23.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR