Thread: information on Epoch the anime/statue company?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default information on Epoch the anime/statue company?

recently i picked up a statue of Tron Bonne like this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROCKMAN-DA...-/261094879552 though i payed less (like $90) and was trying to find info on it, all i found is what this guy said

do you guys know where i could find out more on this and other Epoch statues? (they dont have a website from what i saw)

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Epoch is a very old Japanese toy company that distributes many statues made by other manufactures. That Tron Bonne statue was sculpted by Takayuki Kondo (G-Dome). You can view more of his work at the G-Dome website

Thanks
    EP Points

the original paint he used look better than the distributed product. also his site is outdated as fuck lol, thanks for the info!

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean