Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your first game

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't know for sure its foggy back there but im sure its either Super Mario World or Donkey Kong Country both of which are fine by me on account for first game.

Gosh i still remember that day though i walk into best buy to find a Sonic 2 (genesis) promotion going on because it got released and i saw Sonic and Tails balloons (the ones they use at parades) and my dad bought me my Snes when i turned 3 along with Super Mario World however apparently I might have played DKC when I came home so he might of got that 2 so i really do not know for sure. ahh good memories.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks

First game I ever saw: Pac-Man on the Atari 2600. Couldn´t figure out what the hell was that ugly almost monochromatic mess that was on that store´s TV.
    First game I ever played: Venture on the Colecovision. Still remember the "music" in the room with the blue monsters... Decent game.
    First game I actually liked: Tarzan for the Colecovision. That game is still awesome! And I still can´t figure ot how to pass that multi level stone temple with the gorillas and firebreathing statue at the top! XD
    First game I owned: A 4 in 1 cartridge for a Venezuelan made Famicom bootleg. It had Bomberman, Circus Charlie, Star Force and F1 Race. Not a bad selection, all things considered. The really great games and a real NES came later.

Thanks
    EP Points

First game i ever played i think might of been space invaders but then again it was probably the system we had before sega megadrive i wish for the life of me i could remember what it was called. i belive it had asterix on it and some other games.

First game i ever clocked was ghouls 'n' ghosts on sega megadrive was so cool, clock it once and you gotta run back through the world again and clock it another time but the stages have some oddities and after clocking it the second time at the end you have to fight a huge demon which pretty much took up the whole screen. had to jump around on its knees and shoot at its face if i remember right.

Thanks
    EP Points

I think it was the first or second crash bandicoot. I played it at some guys house probably when i was in my late single digit years, and shortly got my own ps1 because i kept asking to go over there . Feels like I had the original gameboy with donkey kong around that same time but I think that was a few months later probably.

Thanks

Sonic the hedgehog 3 for me.

I was about 3 and I used to think Knuckles and tails were girls

Rewardsgaming.net

Thanks
    EP Points

Gauntlet 2 i was 7 or 8 years old i still play that one on mame some times,it brings me good memories

Thanks
    EP Points

Ehhhh.... I think it was Shinobi at a local pharmacy. Or the Michael Jackson Moonwalker machine that was parked right next to it. Good times!

Edit: The first game I played in my own home was a game called Movie Monster by Epyx for some kind of old Apple computer we had when computers were first making it into the home scene. Movie Monster was amazing. You picked your favorite monster whether it be Marshmallow man, Godzilla, The Blob, Mothra, or a slew of others and just went around destroying the city a la rampage style. Soooo fun!
    Last edited by Mailmann006; 18th-November-2012 at 22:12.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks

The first game I ever played was some weird game on Mac that I can't remember the name of. You had to sell creatures called "fripples" or something like that to match the customers description, so one customer might want a blue fuzzy one, and the next might want a small yellow one. I must have been about 4-5 years old when I played it

Thanks

I think it was Harvest Moon: Back to Nature or TLO Zelda: Majora's Mask. It took me a while to try games for the first time, but those two still are between my favorites up to this day! Actually, I played them both really young, and since there wasn't a Spanish version of them, they really helped me learn some english basics.

Thanks

First game i ever played was dunk hunt i use to watch my dad and his freinds play it while getting smashed drunk they loved it good times lol .(dont laugh you do the same thing with call of duty)

Thanks

I think my first game was:
    cart_cavemangames.jpg

And my first fave:

Thanks
    EP Points

I think my first game was Super Mario Bros. for NES. I remember playing a lot of NES games back in the day. Long live the NES/Famicom.

Thanks

The Legend of Zelda on the SNES.

But the first game I remember enjoy playing/beating was Yoshi's Island when I was in 1st grade.

Thanks

The first game I ever played was Castlevania for NES

Thanks
    EP Points

I Think that the 1st game I remember playing was either Kirby Super Star or Super Mario World.

Either Way, I loved Kirby games ever since!