Thread: HELP on nullDC Naomi

Thanks

Default HELP on nullDC Naomi

Hello to all, im new here...
    great community and immense tools for everyone want emulate.
    I started to emulate some Dreamcast ISOS on nullDC (dc version) and i work pretty well.

I have a little problem to playing some NAOMI game SYSTEM on "nullDC Naomi 1.0.4 r136" version,
    here is what i do when i want to play cvs (capcomvssnk2000):
    i got in DATA folder of the emulator: dc_boot.bin and dc_flash.bin and naomi_boot.bin and some other files but i think the most relevant is "naomi_boot.ini"
    i got in ROMS folder of emulator the file "cvs.dat" file (size about 122.880 kb). I just find this game on emuparadise portal on NAOMI section.

so... now i open the emulator, start to emulate but seems it wants only LST files of games. What does mean?
    Do i need to convert that DAT file in LST with some kind of tools. Am I miss somethin in configuration or what else?

thanks in advance.

ps: feels bad posting here, cause i dont find help in some guides all over....

Bye, and good gaming!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

can you play other NAOMI games? the version of capcom vs snk i is for the play station 1 version i play on psxfin, it works great.

Thanks

yeah! i got psxe and the version of that too, and it works very well, plus the dreamcast version on nullDC as i said...
    I dont know how to play naomi games . I want to emulate arcade naomi system. Maybe on next virtua tennis 2 or guilty gear xx