First of all, I'm not exactly sure where to post this, so if it is in the wrong spot, feel free to move it.

I have a question on playing music from games.

Is it possible to create looping in mp3 files? Most of the music in games is meant to be played continuously, without stopping and restarting. For games that have sequenced files, such as spc files from SNES games and psf files for PSX games, this isn't a problem since they can be played forever like they are supposed to be. However, if the game uses streamed music and I have to use mp3 files to play them, the music stops and restarts when it reaches the end of the file. Is there a way to have it keep playing rather than restarting like that?

For example, take the music from Castlevania SotN. If you listen to a track, it is supposed to keep playing forever. However, playing these in mp3 form means they keep stopping and restarting themselves every couple of minutes. This isn't how the music is supposed to play, and it is annoying almost to the point where you can't even enjoy listening to the music. Is there a way to get around this?