Thread: Backuped classic xbox games

Thanks

Default Backuped classic xbox games

So my original dead or alive 3 xbox disk got a scratch and doesnt work any more(...)
    I got a xbox with a chip and the iso file. ftping (flashfxp to xbmc is ultra slow (like 20kb) dont know why). So i got some double layer dvds (as the image is over 7gb) and burned it, but the xbox only plays a small video that its an xbox disk and doesnt start the game.
    sry for being noobish, but its quite hard to find infos how to get this working for an original xbox.

thanks a lot, help is very appreciated.

Thanks
    EP Points

You've downloaded a rip intended for use on 360s I think. Hence why it's a dual layer image. There should be DVD5 copies of DOA3 online if you look around.

Original Xbox DVD drives are extremely picky with dual layer burns in my experience. Probably best to not even bother...

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Slow FTP it

flashfxp may actually be the issue for your slow ftping

use C-Xbox tool 2 to transfure with instead, it's easy to use and gets the jub done great it can also ftp direct from a disc image, though can't say I have tried a dual layer image...

I was going to say I must of as I have that game, but I just remembered it's an original disc I have so it's not on my HDD

Edit yeah the game should of just been a DVD5 game

you could try and re rip it yourself, it could also be a mod that you have aswell rather than just a for 360 play disc
    Last edited by Zorlon; 17th-October-2012 at 21:11.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

thanks for the info, i will try C-Xbox tool 2...