Thread: [REQ] Digimon World Re:Digitize English (PSP)

Thanks

Default [REQ] Digimon World Re:Digitize English (PSP)

Could somebody find it in english? Im new so sorry if im requesting this wrong.

Note: i play on my phone [ppsspp] and have no computer so preferably in rar, i saw some ppl have it in ".dlc"?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by pspfannius View Post
    Could somebody find it in english? Im new so sorry if im requesting this wrong.

Note: i play on my phone [ppsspp] and have no computer so preferably in rar, i saw some ppl have it in ".dlc"?
    dlc is a container file, it contains the links to download the files hosted in a site. It's not the actual game. By opening it with a download manager like Jdownloader you get to download the game in a compressed format.

Thanks

my only internet access is from my phone(i play my psp games on my phone too), i cant rly open it was my point. I was hoping somebody else could just give me the link?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by pspfannius View Post
    my only internet access is from my phone(i play my psp games on my phone too), i cant rly open it was my point. I was hoping somebody else could just give me the link?
    I was only explaining what a dlc file is. The PSP master list includes 2 uploads to get it and none of them involves dlc files.
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...SP-Master-List

Anyway, the game was only released in Japan, there's no English version of it and the translation patch doesn't seem to be finished yet:
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/digimon-w...lation.331385/

Thanks

Oh i had seen a video of somebody playing it with english menus. My bad, thanks tho.