Thread: desmume mic support

Thanks
    EP Points

Default desmume mic support

just thought i'd put thus out here for any curious about this function.

i've only really tested this in 1 game so far (deep labyrinth i think) but if you go into the mic settings and set it to Use Rand() whitenoise (NOT suitable for TAS) then go and setup a hotkey command for the mic then it'll get past some things in games such as when you need to simply blow at something to get it to work (hold the hotkey you set).

haven't tried it yet but i wonder if this might work for spectrobes, if it will then i have solved how to play spectrobes on a emulator though for now i'm leaving that game as a maybe. (depends on if you can get the mic to hold at a certain point when reviving spectrobes i think of course thats sometimes a challenge even on the real NDS)

Thanks

If I recall there is an option to use an internal mic as source there as well... Don't know if it works though because I don't have a mic on my laptop.