Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: games you like to get a remake or movie and lets discuss why you love that game for a remake?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelech52 View Post
    I'd love to see a remake of Terranigma and Grandia (the first one).
    In Terranigma they just need to orchestrate the soundtrack and use modern graphics, in Grandia they could add some more sidequests or even make it an open world RPG.
    All I want to know is what happened to Quintet.... they disappeared.

What about a sequel to Crystalis? I am actually talking to a friend to see if he wanted to either A) make a rom hack or B) make a fan sequel xP, I searched around and I found a fan remake= http://rpgmaker.net/games/3175/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnarök For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mr. Mistoffelees View Post
    Toe Jam and Earl live action movie! F yeah!
    Except the movie would be directed by Micheal Bay and TJ & E will be sewer mutants instead of aliens.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mr. Mistoffelees View Post
    I doubt it for RE 1 since it got a remake on the cube.
    True but capcom likes milking the fanbase for money. So probably someday they will. Well when they are strapped for cash they will. It's like their secret cashcow or something
    Last edited by RTT; 7th-October-2012 at 03:59.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    Majoras Mask HD for Wii U with Motion+ support.
    Twilight Princess HD Motion+
    The Legend of Zelda HD 3D Motion+
    Zelda II HD 3D
    TLZ ALTTP HD 3D
    CD-i Zelda Trilogy HD 3D Motion+ better writing.
    Skyward Sword HD

Final Fantasy all 2D games remade in 3D and HD.
    Someone's asking a bit much eh? :p

Personally I would have loved to see the remake of Landstalker (Genesis) for the PSP come to fruition; unfortunately the most we've seen of it is a video of someone playing a demo at a convention of some sort. Words cannot express how disappointed I was to hear it had been cancelled

Another I'd like to see (another) remake of is Final Fantasy 5. While there was a GBA port/revamp which was very good, I wouldn't mind seeing it ported and remade for say, the DS the same way they redid FF3 & FF4, despite the chibi-fied graphics.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    Someone's asking a bit much eh? :p
    Hey, it's hypothetical right?

Also wanna add OoT HD Motion+

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    Another I'd like to see (another) remake of is Final Fantasy 5. While there was a GBA port/revamp which was very good, I wouldn't mind seeing it ported and remade for say, the DS the same way they redid FF3 & FF4, despite the chibi-fied graphics.
    I think they should redo all of the old Final Fantasy's in true 3D, with voice-acting and real-time

Thanks
    Blog Entries

i would like to see GOLEN SUN and GODLEN SUN: THE LOST AGE remake(not the dark dawn though).it has the most interesting battle system and nice story,great music, cool magic animations, heck even the weapons unleash magic type attacks with cool animation.and who could forget the summons whoever has ever played it once will never forget in life. imagine if these summons are done on 7th generation consoles how cool it would look, its like a dream come true

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tusar View Post
    i would like to see GOLEN SUN and GODLEN SUN: THE LOST AGE remake(not the dark dawn though).it has the most interesting battle system and nice story,great music, cool magic animations, heck even the weapons unleash magic type attacks with cool animation.and who could forget the summons whoever has ever played it once will never forget in life. imagine if these summons are done on 7th generation consoles how cool it would look, its like a dream come true
    Felix in full 3d with voice acting?! Completely agree!

But... Why not dark dawn? That game was terrible, and I think it'd be a lot better on a different system. Like, say, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, PSP, Vita, 3ds(?). Basically anything other than the DS, because the DS is just plain awful at doing 3d.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RTT View Post

But... Why not dark dawn? That game was terrible, and I think it'd be a lot better on a different system. Like, say, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, PSP, Vita, 3ds(?). Basically anything other than the DS, because the DS is just plain awful at doing 3d.
    Quote Originally Posted by RTT View Post

yeah dark dawn had same summons with different style.the good thing about dark dawn was it received a graphical blast but its obvious considering the console and the music which wasn't as great as the first two but its still nice.the fact that i didn't like was the story. because i think it was a bit childish story compared to others and i agree with u that it would be a lot better on different system,best if its on 3ds or wii u.it would never come to other consoles u know why,cause its nentendo's property.i would love to see another release of this game but with new summons [come on,DARK DAWN had only 1 new summon] and motoi sakuraba as the composer again.when i played the first golden sun i was completely mad when i heard sakuraba's music and thus the love for JRPG music started in my life.

Thanks

Hey, it's hypothetical right?

Also wanna add OoT HD Motion+
    What's with you and Motion Controls? I didn't hate the motion controls on Skyward Sword, but to be quite honest, I wouldn't be disappointed if Nintendo never made a Zelda game with Motion controls again.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnarök For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Legend of Dragoon could do with a remake. Especially with better writing.

Thanks

I wanna remake of Mischief makers

Thanks
    EP Points

Chrono trigger & FF6 movies? Hell yeah!!

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    EP Points

Majoras Mask HD for Wii U with Motion+ support.
    Twilight Princess HD Motion+
    The Legend of Zelda HD 3D Motion+
    Zelda II HD 3D
    TLZ ALTTP HD 3D
    CD-i Zelda Trilogy HD 3D Motion+ better writing.
    Skyward Sword HD

Final Fantasy all 2D games remade in 3D and HD.
    CD-I? Seriously? I don't care what you do to those games, they will always be terrible. Zelda games don't need to be remade anyway, they're fine the way they are. If you can't deal with non-HD why the hell are you playing the Wii so much anyway? They've never been about graphics, but the one thing I'll give Nintendo is that their games stand the test of time in the play control department. Just look at Mario 3 if you want an example, or even Metroid. And seriously, get off the motion control fetish. You're acting trollish again GSB.

I'll agree with you on FF games though, the more remakes the better. Reason being the battle system. I don't care if they kept the games 2D and reused sprites or whatever, but I want updated ATB systems akin to something like FFX. Say what you will about FFX, but the battle system was really good in that game.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FlavaFlave For This Useful Post:

RTT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Golgo 13 View Post
    CD-I? Seriously? I don't care what you do to those games, they will always be terrible. Zelda games don't need to be remade anyway, they're fine the way they are. If you can't deal with non-HD why the hell are you playing the Wii so much anyway? They've never been about graphics, but the one thing I'll give Nintendo is that their games stand the test of time in the play control department. Just look at Mario 3 if you want an example, or even Metroid. And seriously, get off the motion control fetish. You're acting trollish again GSB.

I'll agree with you on FF games though, the more remakes the better. Reason being the battle system. I don't care if they kept the games 2D and reused sprites or whatever, but I want updated ATB systems akin to something like FFX. Say what you will about FFX, but the battle system was really good in that game.
    I think they should at least use FMVs also, and better models and a Windwaker style camera

I won't say anything about FFX since I haven't played it.

HD for the Wii U ofc, and to show up Sony and MSFT.

as for the CD-i games, here's what I want: just take some of the most basic ideas from it (as in a Zelda game where you play as Zelda) and chuck the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    What's with you and Motion Controls?
    Because they haven't invented holodecks yet.
    Last edited by GunSlinger Boy; 12th-October-2012 at 07:45.

Thanks

Body Harvest. The original was essentially the blue-print for the 3D GTA games so I would love to see the premise fleshed out with current hardware.

Also Blast Corps. COZ I LOVE TO SMASHZ STUFFS YES.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hangman For This Useful Post: