Thread: Updated Acekard 2i for the 3DS on the DSLite, still doesn't work

Thanks

Default Updated Acekard 2i for the 3DS on the DSLite, still doesn't work

Does anyone know what's going on? I already put in AKAIO, also used a formatted SD card and the correct update file. I get a black screen and a "an error has occurred" The correct image, with the silhouette of a horse, is displayed at the main menu and all. yet it doesn't work
    Last edited by Marcin Bohdziewicz; 28th-September-2012 at 19:30.

Thanks

All right, now I know the problem. THERE HAS BEEN ANOTHER UPDATE, a week before the firmware and AKAIO for the previous version has been uploaded. Looks like I and other hasty dumbasses won't be playing DS games on a 3DS before November.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Give both the micro SD slot and the 3DS game slot a blow out, it does happen from time to time

Put the thing back together and try again

As in physicly blow into the slots

My 3DS is 4.3.0-10E (E because I live in the UK so it's the Europeon bios that bit shouldn't make any difference)
    My Acekard 2i is AKAIO v1.8.9 HW: 81 SVN: 1121 the icon is a DS cart with a green sticker with a black horse, game title is PIPPA FUNNELL UBISOFT

EDIT:- Lame yeah looks like there is another update.. guess I aint updating

Keep emailing the Acekard team for an update last one they had for ages but didn't publicly share it (I updated mine months ago)

On the upside atleast you have a DSlite to play on

I have both myself though my girlfriend tends to use the DSLite infact she killed the lid on it, it just flopps around but the system still works (annoyed that she nacked flippyness of the top screen)
    Last edited by Zorlon; 28th-September-2012 at 21:03.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR