Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default [ESR patched game results] to be added to the "ESR Compatibility List"

This is for posting results of your ESR patched games working or not and for adding games to the existing compatibility list at ESR Compatibility List that is closed to posting, I will edit in any new games added

Please post your results in an easy to read format and with all the information needed to add your game results

NOTES FOR POSTING RESULTS

You may want to check your disc images before you patch them at http://redump.org/discs/system/ps2/ to make sure you have a good copy
    (the above does not work if you patch and unpatch the game it would also not work if the game is patched in any other way aswell)

I need 4 bits of information, Game Name, Region, Notes & Status.... more info next

Game Name:-
    Kinda obvious what to put here
    Region:-
    NTSC-U, PAL-E or NTSC-J (There are other PAL options so if it's a none english PAL game please state)
    (Notes):-
    Include the media used... DVD9-/+R or DVD5-/+R or CD converted to a DVD5 or DVD9 to DVD5 rip
    If the game is not working please give details here or anything else worth jotting down
    NTSC notes have been added to a few PAL games that have 60Hz options and multi disc games have swop/swap notes)
    WORKS/FAILS

All results are credited to the user that posted them, uncredited results are from my own testing

P.S. Double posting here is fine as it does notify me when new information has been added, but don't sit and list games in seperate posts if you already have the information ready, i.e. if you know the results of 10 games before posting do not list them all in sepereate replies, this only applies if you are testing games as you go and you need to atleast test a little way into game play
    Last edited by Zorlon; 9th-September-2013 at 18:59.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post: