Thread: For the PS2 soft mod guide do you think I should seperate the compat list from it?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default For the PS2 soft mod guide do you think I should seperate the compat list from it?

I have more to add to it anyway and was thinking that maybe the compatibility part could have it's own thread

To add I have:- PSX Launcher & Some more uLaunch running methods both the missing ones and the ones listed but with no guides as of yet

Emulators I will do as part of the compat list, but I will do my own testing on the emulators and give a description on how to build those if needed

Not looked into the homebrew scene of the PS2 in years so some things may of been updated since I last looked, I hope so anyway

Yes I know of the PSX emulator for the PS2

Anyway the main point of this post is to help me deside if the Compat list should go in it's own thread or just stay put, personly I feel it is big enough without the compat list there aswell, maybe even move the codebreaker info aswell

I would be linking the compat list to the main guide anyway and vice versa

EDIT:- Forgot to link it... http://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?80570
    Last edited by Zorlon; 5th-October-2012 at 18:12.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Definitely enough content there to merit it's own thread imo.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Split em may do the same for the Codebreaker information aswell, but got plenty to keep me going anyway for a while

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR