Thread: Virtual Memory Card Saves / .PSV Files -Assistance?

Thanks

Default Virtual Memory Card Saves / .PSV Files -Assistance?

Hi there.

I'm looking for a website, archive, or any other collection of files of either .psv save files or a listing of virtual memory card saves. Particularly I've been looking for a Virtual Save for La Pucelle Tactics, one of my favorite games ever. Several times have I gotten to level 7000+ with 15+ characters and several times has it been either erased by careless children, overwritten, lost or otherwise destroyed. So in reality I'm looking for La Pucelle saves specifically but a collection of other games would be nice as well.

I ask for .psv/Virtual Memory Card saves because I'd be transfering the file to my PS3 and playing on that. Any help, direction, or information would be greatly appreciated! ♥
    Last edited by Zorlon; 24th-September-2012 at 17:56. Reason: Read our rules on bumping threads

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Do not bump threads only hours old, thats just very silly indeed, we do have rules about bumping threads before they even have a chance for anyone to reply (there is over 100views, either all you or just lots of peeps that didn't know how to answer your Q, personly i think it's an easy one )

Try www.gamefaqs.com, they have plenty of memcard dumps from PS2 games, there are plenty of save convert tools around aswell, just look at http://www.ps2savetools.com/

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/566126-l...-tactics/saves

EDIT:-

Silly me I forgot PSV format is yet to cracked so you can't edit files in them only extract from them

Sorry your not going to get any luck here, I've been on this search not long back for another member

http://www.ps2savetools.com/download...ownload&cid=12 is the only PSV tool out there

There is one option for you though asides from asking someone why has played the game to export there save for you (you will need to include region information aswell)

That is to buy a PS2 memcard converter and export and import to and from the PS2 memcard

GameFaqs does have PS3 saves by the way though and PS2 saves in PSV format but not every game does have saves in that format or saves at all
    Last edited by Zorlon; 24th-September-2012 at 19:12.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Thank you for the assistance~

I did some searching around and really La Pucelle isn't as popular a game as I figured it would be. I got it back when it came out and loved it but just because I love it doesn't mean it's great to everyone. I assume it's just one of those games that no one has made a save of yet and I'm scared to take the responsibility onto myself. Alas, it appears I have no choice. I suppose it was just really troublesome to spend 300+ hours in a game only to have it thrown away.

Well, thanks a bunch, really. I'll keep looking and see if I can save myself the time.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You could back your own save up though as you play, there is also the cload thing, that personly I disable having a 300GB internal HDD

Once you have a good save upload it to gamefaqs if you like

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Guess I'd better get started on that. I'll just work on a file at the very beginning and train as high as I can manage.

Then of course I will upload it to gamefaqs to help out some other people in my situation.