Thread: Dsi Ware for acekard?

Thanks

Default Dsi Ware for acekard?

Just been really wanting to find any dsiware really. More specifically Dr.Mario Express. Anyone here smart enough to crack it and made an nds rom file?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So far there is no way to play any Nintendo Store games

There was only one game that was ever gracked from the DS store and that was removed by nintendo very quickly

DS Ware (All DS Ware including DSi) and 3DS are still waiting to be cracked

P.S. DSi exclusive retail games also do not work on the Acekard2i infact there is only one flash kit that can run DSi mode games in DSi mode (DSi Ware is not cracked at all)

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    So far there is no way to play any Nintendo Store games

There was only one game that was ever gracked from the DS store and that was removed by nintendo very quickly

DS Ware (All DS Ware including DSi) and 3DS are still waiting to be cracked

P.S. DSi exclusive retail games also do not work on the Acekard2i infact there is only one flash kit that can run DSi mode games in DSi mode (DSi Ware is not cracked at all)
    Thats very disappointing. Have any idea whats holding everyone up on cracking the game files? I mean, I know you have to download the DSi ware games onto your DSi, and then you even have the option of copying the games you downloaded onto an SD card, but no one was able to extract the games through their SD cards? Or if they could, what was blocking them from getting the game?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

DSi eShop software works on 3DS aswell and can be backed up and restored to and from SD so it's not a problem in getting the software, it's a problem in hacking it and making it work on any 3DS/DSi

If it ever is cracked it would be very cool for games like Zelda 4 Swords... one of the few I got myself (actually got it free anyway but even that free bit of software was not cracked)

alot of the eShop software even works directly from SD and none of it has been cracked, got a bunch of NES (admit the AK2i can run NES emulators anyway) and SNES games from eShop, they run direct from SD, so don't need to be installed direct on the nand memory, that would be very cool if it was cracked and either run via flash kit or direct via SD

to be honest if anything is cracked from the eShop by any sort of signing, it will run from SD/nand not a flash kit
    Last edited by Zorlon; 28th-September-2012 at 18:53.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    DSi eShop software works on 3DS aswell and can be backed up and restored to and from SD so it's not a problem in getting the software, it's a problem in hacking it and making it work on any 3DS/DSi

If it ever is cracked it would be very cool for games like Zelda 4 Swords... one of the few I got myself (actually got it free anyway but even that free bit of software was not cracked)

alot of the eShop software even works directly from SD and none of it has been cracked, got a bunch of NES (admit the AK2i can run NES emulators anyway) and SNES games from eShop, they run direct from SD, so don't need to be installed direct on the nand memory, that would be very cool if it was cracked and either run via flash kit or direct via SD

to be honest if anything is cracked from the eShop by any sort of signing, it will run from SD/nand not a flash kit
    That would make sense. I also have four sword for the 25th Zelda anniversary event
    Maybe I should take a crack at it myself, but I doubt ide be able to do anything no one else on the internet has achieved. Once I scrape up some cash ill see what I can do c: