ok, since i can't quote closed threads, here we go:
Jazz, i've had years of training reading books and i started writing them around age 9. decent quality, i remade a few into decent action adventure sci-fi. calling me out on something i do regularly isn't nice.

@Eggman, i had no knowledge of your degrees, i know only of my own expertise.

@Sheik, nice Megaman drawing.

@Eggman, i only read what he said, i didn't post it.

@Mohit, it was less than 20 hours.

nice tag there guys

annoyance at the person who changed my title

@Eggman, so do i.

@Sheik, it's even better finished.

@Rasgrez, not funny
@Sheras, you used to be a friend, i'll still request you be one since we got off on the wrong foot

@Ras, no, i didn't

@Sheras, "what?"

@Knoll, i dealt with it.

@Gyp, sure, blame me for a slow internet connection

@Sprung, wasn't enough, as soon as it got to a 100% load time it said i didn't have permission

@Cookie, i would have done the same thing in your place.

@Gyp, i was gonna make my own emulator site, i might even do so again now, but i'll associate it with EP if you want

@Mohit, wasn't another me, neighbor kid annoyed me again and i loaded a "virus" on his PC. it erased itself after he ran the file for the first time so no traces.

@Trimaj, thank you very much.

@Gyp,

@iamerror, i thought we were on good terms?

@Sprung, it was just a G broadband router on WEP, not too hard to crack. i changed my mind about the name because there are too many Sonic fangames out there.

@ Sprung again, my sit's gonna be a mirror of EP and Coolroms, as well as my own uploads. three places three copies apiece.

@ Sprung AGAIN, is that too hard to believe? old Linksys router.

@Roxas, it was only twice dude.

@Sprung, i considered it, but i figured it was best to not. who says i'd be caught anyways?

@iamerror, what the hell? the guy was totally different!

@Gyp, i'm here for life bub, don't you forget that

@Sprung, YOU KNOW IT!

@Gyp,

@Sprung, forever? no. i was just a bit pissed i was being punished for slow internet.

@Gyp, i was going to let you know i was going to make my own emulator site, therefore MAKING my own business elsewhere. irony was i was going to use my EP burns and downloads for my first few uploads
@Sprung, you wouldn't stand a chance against me
@Sprung, lol dude i just figured we'd settle it like geeks
@Gyp, no, this is how i act everywhere, i've never been banned (except this one time i hacked an admin and banned my old account)
@iamerror,
@Corey, you can record it in audacity later and dub it in with windows movie maker.
@Sprung, i'm too smart to do that, you'd just try to call me out for googling or luck anyways.
@Roxas, Why?
@Sheras, no, a KAILLERA Goldeneye Tournament.
@Sprung, we should make all wars virtual to save human life.
@A_User, i'm used to being alone, i wouldn't threaten something that brings me no joy or pain.
@Gyp, my router is freakin' stupid.
@iamerror, i'm a nice guy, why ignore me?
@iamerror, he did, he got taught a lesson.

OK, i'm done.