Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So this is the video Libya hated

Thanks
    EP Points

Video not accessible in India. Crap, haven't seen it once.
    Any alternate links plz?

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Venus View Post
    I know, people need to realize that not everyone from the Middle East is a terrorist.
    Of course, just like not every christian is batshit insane :p

Spoiler warning:

It is unfortunate that an entire group can get a bad rap due to the actions of a small portion of them, but eh, that's religion for you.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    EP Points

they got offended by that? i'd find it slightly offensive if someone said that was actually a good video (quality aside), in fact i think i saw a better "2012 end of the world" movie not too long ago and my biggest complaint there was a crap camera man (seems he was nervous or something through the whole movie as he/she couldn't hold the camera steady at all)

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    Of course, just like not every christian is batshit insane :p

Spoiler warning:

It is unfortunate that an entire group can get a bad rap due to the actions of a small portion of them, but eh, that's religion for you.
    ^^^ now THAT i find quite offensive and rightfully so, friggin... bah, can't think of an appropriate insult for those people... oh wait, biggots definately a group to avoid at all costs.
    Last edited by treos; 25th-September-2012 at 11:58.

Thanks

Meh, the video sucked. The culture has a different sense of humor, but they in general haven't had the proper exposure to our culture to understand that both garbage AND great works come from the different media, and cultural training isn't exactly in abundance in any society, honestly. In the end we have similar, overall opinions of each other, though; statistically, we westerners might just be less violent, but I think this is only because many of us have had cushier lives. If Christians had to lead the same lives as Muslims did / do, then Christians might have been the same way. Then again, I'm an "evil, god-hating atheist". You both hate me.

Thanks
    EP Points

Haven't you read the news? There's a high possibility that the creators of the video have connections with the terrorists. Basically terrorists create these videos, then tell the uneducated Muslim masses that America has offended your religion, then they blend in the crowd and use the confusion to achieve their goals without getting caught. That's what I've heard. Most people who did all those stuff never even watched the video, they just heard from someone that "America has offended the religion", I also know these people feel very unsafe, and for some reason they always think that the western world is constantly plotting to destroy islam (I myself live in middle east), so that might explain why they act like this. Though I don't understand why they believe that someone is plotting to destroy their religion.

So this has nothing to do with Islam, it's just terrorists deceiving uneducated masses who can't confirm the legitimacy of news (for instance, many of them believe than the government of america has created the video, they don't understand that the video was uploaded by some random guy) in order to achieve their goals. And terrorism doesn't have anything to do with religion, it's a political thing. It's just that the act of terrorism needs some form of idealism, and these terrorists have found Islam to be a good candidate.

PS: Libya is not in middle east, it's in Africa.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    Haven't you read the news? There's a high possibility that the creators of the video have connections with the terrorists. Basically terrorists create these videos, then tell the uneducated Muslim masses that America has offended your religion, then they blend in the crowd and use the confusion to achieve their goals without getting caught. That's what I've heard. Most people who did all those stuff never even watched the video, they just heard from someone that "America has offended the religion", I also know these people feel very unsafe, and for some reason they always think that the western world is constantly plotting to destroy islam (I myself live in middle east), so that might explain why they act like this. Though I don't understand why they believe that someone is plotting to destroy their religion.

So this has nothing to do with Islam, it's just terrorists deceiving uneducated masses who can't confirm the legitimacy of news (for instance, many of them believe than the government of america has created the video, they don't understand that the video was uploaded by some random guy) in order to achieve their goals. And terrorism doesn't have anything to do with religion, it's a political thing. It's just that the act of terrorism needs some form of idealism, and these terrorists have found Islam to be a good candidate.

PS: Libya is not in middle east, it's in Africa.
    I don't have much time to read the news here in Korea, and plus it's news that wouldn't really apply to me, living in a country that basically knows nothing about the existence of Muslims, except those who occasionally escape from Indonesia for better lives in Korea. It's interesting propaganda if they are doing this, though, because if it is true, it's as if they're mocking themselves to rile up those who actually belong to their own group.

I did, however, already know about the geography of Libya, but the impact the religion has had on the overall culture and laws in North African countries is undeniably similar to some of those which are in the Middle East, regrettably.
    Last edited by Necrovarium; 28th-September-2012 at 01:14.