Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So this is the video Libya hated

Thanks
    EP Points

Default So this is the video Libya hated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?=1&v=qmodVun16Q4

What the Fuck?! This video is a piece of shit. How could anybody take it seriously. One top of that, it is an old video. Just wait until the South Park episode gets translated. I hope not all Muslims/Libyans hate America, I'd hate to paint them with such a big brush, but it only takes one head of lettuce infected with e coli, to ruin the whole bunch.

Thanks
    EP Points

That's some high quality cinema right there.

My highlight line is definitely:

"Is the master dominant, or submissive?"

"Both!"

Personally, I have no idea how big the outcry is, but it's pretty standard in terms of Islamic iconoclasm.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kqcrazii
    Christians don't do this crap when the Bible is burned and Jews don't do this when their Torah is burned. But even HINT at an insult no the Quran or their "Prophet" and you can bet there will be a riot somewhere. This is why people are terrified of Muslims! Instead of seeing widespread peaceful protests, we see American flags being burned, massive amounts of property damage, and worse killings of Westerners. How many people have died over a couple of cartoons? Extremists are in control.
    Yes they do, they most certainly do. Aand as a matter of fact, there are worse riots, more property damage and brutal killings when a particular football or hockey team loses.
    Stupid comment is stupid. But how did we get on the topic of cartoons?

Thanks
    EP Points

dafuck did i just watch?

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Stupid comment is stupid. But how did we get on the topic of cartoons?
    Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    - Sir Winston Churchill

This has all already happened before with the Danish cartoon (political caricature) from years ago. The drawing of Muhammed with the bomb-tulband. Remember that? The filmmaker certainly didn't, and now all the destruction, turmoil and deaths are on him.
    Give me what I want or face destruction........IN JAPANESE!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    I hope not all Muslims/Libyans hate America, I'd hate to paint them with such a big brush, but it only takes one head of lettuce infected with e coli, to ruin the whole bunch.
    Just one eh?

Spoiler warning:

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    This has all already happened before with the Danish cartoon (political caricature) from years ago. The drawing of Muhammed with the bomb-tulband. Remember that? The filmmaker certainly didn't, and now all the destruction, turmoil and deaths are on him.
    Yep, who'da thunk there would be a particular group of people out there ready and willing to flip their shit and kill people over a cartoon? It's certainly the artists fault, not the fault of the ones doing the killing.

/sarcasm
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    EP Points

"This video is not available in your country."

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    Just one eh?

Spoiler warning:

Yep, who'da thunk there would be a particular group of people out there ready and willing to flip their shit and kill people over a cartoon? It's certainly the artists fault, not the fault of the ones doing the killing.

/sarcasm
    I totally agree with you on this , they are lunatics.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Muscab View Post
    "This video is not available in your country."
    Discrimination

I got that while trying to view an olympic video from the official page. damn commies

Thanks
    EP Points

the video is beyond dumb, how can anyone take that seriously? I read a book years ago about how the radicals have taken over Islam. It's sad that radicals are willing to kill anyone to bad mouths their religion.They have killed muslims who disagree with them. The great-nephew of Van Gogh was killed by Muslim radicals because he made a movie bad mouthing them(the radicals). It's sad when people go to these extremes just to keep others quiet.

Thanks
    EP Points

Weird and omg did ya see the guy with boobs like omg there bigger then mine

Films stupid only a retard would conplain about it omg my spellings suck

Thanks
    EP Points

It's true, not all Muslims hate America.

And the reverse is also true. While there are some Americans that may go rioting over stupid things like sports teams (although the only city I've heard of doing that is Vancouver, which is Canada...) or other people making fun of their religion (no idea of any examples of this), the vast majority are pretty indifferent.

Thanks
    EP Points

I know, people need to realize that not everyone from the Middle East is a terrorist. There are a lot of people from the ME at my school. They're very nice and they like it here. A guy from Iran told me that he was an exchange student in 2005, and he enjoyed it here so much , he decided to go to college here.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colamisu View Post
    It's true, not all Muslims hate America.
    Also; there are non-Muslims that hate/dislike America.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post

/sarcasm
    It's well established by now that there are a large amount of radical psychos who will flip their top over anything. I'm not saying it's not their fault people died, but the film maker lacked complete common sense. Did he actually think nobody was going to die or get hurt the moment you make such a film, no matter how crappy it looks? You cannot reason with these radicals. Everybody with a working brain knows this from bloody experience, say something bad about their religion and they will kill and destroy anything American in their path. Would you like it if a bunch of these psychos see you as an American and murder you, even if you hated the movie? Basically any US citizen who is at the wrong place at the wrong time is now in danger because of this nonsense.

Do you poke a psychopath with a stick, provoking him to attack you? No, we lock him up in an asylum and distance ourselves from him. So we should do the same with these radicals, leave them be and maybe one day they will self-destruct with their radical backwards selves and their in-fighting while the rest of the world moves forward.
    Give me what I want or face destruction........IN JAPANESE!