Thread: Damaged download- Digimon Rumble Arena 2

Thanks

Default Damaged download- Digimon Rumble Arena 2

Hello, I'd like to report a broken Download.

I have downloaded Digimon Rumble arena 2 from here, and the download went smooth. I unpacked the ISO so i could play it on my PCSX2 emulator, and it still worked fine.

until i entered a battle.

sadly, the bottom half of the screen (Minus the health gauges) appears to be corrupted, and it makes playing the game... really difficult to say the least. Is there anyway this can be fixed?

Here's a screenshot i took:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Damaged download.JPG 
Views:	1354 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	34482

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This is not a damaged download considering the fact that it extracted properly. If it was a corrupted file, the extraction would have given an error.
    To help you, we need to know your emulator settings, plugins and computer specs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    This is not a damaged download considering the fact that it extracted properly. If it was a corrupted file, the extraction would have given an error.
    To help you, we need to know your emulator settings, plugins and computer specs.
    ok, uh... I don't know how to list the plugin info of what's relevant, so I'll screenshot those.

However, my Computer is a Windows Vista, built in a HP pavilion Notebook, AMD Turion X2 duel-core mobile RM-72 processer, with 4 gigs of ram on a 64 bit OS.

here's those Screenshots:

Name:	Audio plugin.JPG 
Views:	320 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	34484 Audio plugin

Name:	Video plugin.JPG 
Views:	297 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	34485 Video plugin.

the only other functioning Plugin on my Emulator is my Controller plugin, but i don't see how that should effect the visuals on the game, so I'll leave it out.