View Poll Results: Is there any interest in a PSX 2 Datacenter?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 75.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Yes, but only if there will be game entries done at the beginning

0 0%
  • Yes, and it will be enough just with game list at the beginning

1 25.00%
  • Yes, I will contribute to it

1 25.00%
  • No, I don't think that is necessary a PSX 2 Project

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: The shape of things to come???? - PSX 2 Datacenter????

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default The shape of things to come???? - PSX 2 Datacenter????

Hi everyone, time for a little question, and i want people to tell me what they think or suggest.

I have plans for a PSX 2 Datacenter, the site skeleton is almost done, the lists are as completed as they can be right now and i updated them with every new serial that we find. But time for the questions:
    - Is there any interest in a PS2 project? I have to say that still the goal is to complete PS1 and that even starting PS2 I can't promise how big it will be...

- I can show you some screens showing how the PS2 part will look, and the last 3 ones are the technical part of an entry, so please tell me if you think that there is something more that maybe could be added.

Please give your opinion in this thread o in our Facebook Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pl...5244144?v=wall

SPANISH TRANSLATION:
    Hola a todos, es el momento para una pequeña pregunta, quiero que me digais lo que pensais o sugerís al respecto.

Tengo planes para una PSX 2 Datacenter, el esqueleto está casi acabado, las listas están tan completas como podemos y estamos actualizándolas con cada nuevo serial que encontramos. Ahora el momento de las preguntas:

- ¿Hay realmente interés en un proyecto de PS2? Tengo que decir que el fin es todavía completar PS1 y que incluso empezando PS2 no puedo prometer hasta donde se va a llegar.

- Os voy a enseñar una imágenes que muestran como va a ser la parte de PS2, las últimas 3 fotos enseñan la parte técnica de una entrada, así que por favor decidme si creeis que hay alguna cosa más que podría añadirse.

Podeis opinar en este thread o en la página de Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pl...5244144?v=wall

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gladiator (psx datacenter) For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Seeing how the PS4 or what not is probably only a year or so away I think that it would be a good idea to start this sooner rather then later. A lot of kids (And by kids I mean punks) nowadays already consider the PlayStation 2 to be outdated. Almost how we older gents think of systems like the NES. The only difference being that we more seasoned gaming vets respect our roots and appreciate all the progress made with each new generation of consoles.

Thanks
    EP Points

That Look Awesome Mate