Thread: Supermodel 0.2 A Sega Model 3 Emulator

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Supermodel 0.2 A Sega Model 3 Emulator

Hi I discovered a couple of frontends to the Supermodel 0.2 Sega Model 3 Emulator and they really makes things look better and play easier. I play with the first one listed, the Supermodel Loader Ver 1.1. Some games have minor to annoying graphical glitches but are very playable. I use a wired XBOX360 controller and things works great. Lots of fun with Daytona 2 Battle On The Edge, Sega Rally 2, Fighting Vipers 2, ect. If you haven`t checked it out I really encourage you to try Supermodel with some Roms and have some fun. Look for one of the frontends too if your not a command-line veteran because there`s no native GUI.

Supermodel 0.2a
    www.supermodel3.com/

Frontends
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Games Are In The M.A.M.E. Set Here At Emuparadise, Have Fun!

Links With The Whole Package Coming Soon, Sicko666
    Last edited by Inferno.; 11th-September-2012 at 13:58. Reason: Clarification

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey there for all you lazies out there I made up the whole package with frontend nice and neat. Here they are for your enjoyment.

Supermodel 0.2 Sega Model 3 Emulator With Frontend And Romset
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Note: Not all games are supported by the frontend. I included them all anyways.
    Sicko666
    Last edited by Ragnar; 12th-September-2012 at 16:00. Reason: coded links

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicko666 For This Useful Post: